19Nineteen19

"So, I'm just gonna clean these up for you and you aren't going to tell me how you got them?" Mark asked, wiping a wet paper towel across the cut on the side of my face. I winced, gripping onto the bathroom counter.

"Yep," he sighed, cupping my face with one of his hands. I blushed, realizing he was examining my eyes."Yeeees?" He blushed, biting his lip.

"S-Sorry, your eyes are just so...blue. And they pop out with the green floof." I giggled as he messed up my hair, and he blushed. "I like your laugh," he mumbled, leaning away from me and against the bathroom door. I blushed, crossing my arms.

"Of course ye do, I'm a lovable Irish bastard." he giggled, crossing his arms as well. "I dyed my hair like this a while ago, a dare from a couple laddies back in Ireland. Then it just became a thing for me." I swung my legs back and forth, blushing.

"Well I love it," he mumbled, making me blush darker. What the hell is wrong with me? "Why did you move down here anyway?" I froze up, biting my lip and looking down. He sighed, quickly stepping closer to me and rubbing my back. "It's okay, if you don't want to tell me that's fine." I shrugged, letting him pull me into a hug, him resting his chin on top of my head.

"...thanks Mark, I would be dead if you hadn't come to help me tonight," I muttered.

"Any time, I'm your fr-I care about people. I don't want to see you get hurt." I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling against him. This felt...right. He ran a hand through my hair, calming me even more. He is so caring...so much like my mom...

I felt my eyes slowly close. Oh fuck, I'm gonna fall...a...sleeeeep...

Mark pov

It just felt perfect, holding Jack with me. He was so sweet, and even cuter up close. I just wish I knew what had happened to him. I began to pull back, only to catch Jack right before he fell off. AWWWWW, he feel asleep! I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around him, picking him up and carrying him to my room. He wouldn't flip out, waking in my bed right? I laid him down and covered him up with blankets. I ditched my jacket and left the room, going back into the living room.

I waited another ten minutes until there was a frantic knock at the door. I jumped up off the couch and I had only just barely turned the door knob before the door flew open, nearly hitting me in the face. Ice hurried in, "Jack! Jack!"

"Shush!" They turned to me as I shut the door.

"Where is Jack?" They said frantically.

"He's sleeping, he feel asleep when I was cleaning up the cuts on his face." their eyes widened.

"How did you know about those?!"

"He showed me." I grumbled, leading them down the hall. "He was exhausted and shaken up," They scoffed, crossing their arms when I opened up the door, sneaking in. Jack was cuddled up in the blankets, seeming to enjoy himself. "I think I'm going to have him sleep here," I whispered. They growled.

"...fine, but if you try anything you are dead." I rolled my eyes, watching them leave. I'm not going to 'try anything'. I'm not gay. I took off my shirt and laid down next to Jack, taking off my glasses, drifting off to sleep.