55FiftyFive55

Jack pov

The ride on the bus to Mark's parents house was quite tense. We sat next to each other, me holding his hand as we listened to the people around us. Some lady was trying to stop her baby from crying, a kid was complaining about being hungry, and someone didn't realize that everyone could clearly hear the song "Duality" by Set It Off through their headphones. I looked over at mark, who was on the edge of his seat. I giggled and he looked over at me, trying to hide his worry. I rubbed my thumb across his hand. "Relax, Mark." He sighed, leaning on my shoulder, purposely pushing me against the bus wall so he could lay on me. I chuckled.

"I know. I just can't wait to get there and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep." I laughed and he smiled at me. I let him wrap his arms around me.

"Yeah, we'll see your parents. I'll meet them, and then we can cuddle, okay?"

"Okay." We cuddled until the bus stopped on our street. We both got up, lugging our stuff off the bus. We walked down the street, Mark leading the way as I admired the scenery. Ohio was nice, a lot of nice trees and a bright blue sky. "Welp, here we are Jack." I snapped out of my trance, seeing that we had stopped in front of a large white house with red and pink rose bushes in front of it. Who knew what the black shutters hid inside of the Fishbach home.

"Pretty." I mumbled, smiling up at him. he smiled back.

"Of course. I grew up in a pretty home, how else would I be so devilishly handsome?" I laughed, crossing my arms.

"That's true." He looked a bit surprised. I guess he was waiting for some smart ass comment. I leaned closer to him and leaned close to-

"Mark! Sweet heart!" I jumped back before I could kiss Mark and blushed, seeing that the door had opened.

"Hey Mom!" I looked from mark to the Korean woman in the doorway. She had short straight black hair and warm chocolate eyes. Her slim figure was tucked into a baggy pink and purple shirt and jeans. She honestly looked more like a chick in her twenties than a gal in her forties. I smiled as Mark ran up to the woman, pulling her into a hug. Mark was the same height as her, which was expected since we were both a little short. though, I was shorter than him. I walked up the steps and onto the porch just as they pulled away. The woman's eyes flew over me, taking in my clothing and skinny figure. Mark saw that she was staring at me, with curious and warm eyes only thank God, and put a hand on my shoulder. I blushed, but smiled. "Mom, this is my best friend, Jack! Jack, this is my mother." I smiled and gave a shy wave towards her, she smiled.

"Well! Hello Jack, any friend of my son is a friend of mine!" She held out a hand and I shook it, beaming like a little kid who just got a smiley face sticker on their vocabulary quiz.

"Hello! It's nice meeting you Mrs. Fishbach." I tried to hide my accent a bit. I don't know why, but sometimes it just feels like people judge me for it.

"Oh please," She smirked and waved it off. "Call me Hannah."

A/N: 55 chapters of this shit with no signs of stopping XD WE HAVENT EVEN HIT THE CLIMAX YET.