12Twelve12

A/N: I needed to get in the mood for writing, so I did what any shipper does and spent all morning watching Septiplier Moments. Can I just say, Jack is a total fanboy around Mark irl? AND ITS THE CUTEST SHIT. I swear, he secretly reads Septiplier and Markiplier X Reader. XD JACK, IF YOU READ THIS HI WE WELCOME YOU. And Wade ships it too ;3

The week dragged on slowly, Ice hung out with me at school and protected me from the bullies who looked like they wanted to rip my throat out. Mark's group seemed to have moved away from me, but every once in a while I would hear them giggle and see Mark blush. I sighed, this one more day before it's Halloween. Ice said they were going to have me go over to their house, which was fine by me because then I can escape my dad. I sighed, knowing that I should get out of the house and to school soon, before he wakes up. He had been hitting me every night, and I think my teachers are starting to realize something's up. I really hope they don't though. I hate drama, and Ice is the only I've told about my daddy issues. They get it, and have been really over protective. I remember telling them...

...

I was leaning against the base of the tree, hands in my pockets and eyes closed. The sunlight kept me warm, but not hot enough to make me sweat. It was...pleasant. "Say cheese!" I opened one eye to see Ice snapping a picture of me. I chuckled.

"Hey Ice," it was after school hours, and I decided to hang out in the park today.

"Hey Jackerooni, why are you out here?" I sighed, shrugging and slumping onto the cold ground next to them.

"Meh, I try to stay out as long as I can."

"Yeah," they sighed. "Me too, my parents are dicks. Just the other day, they took away my phone because I was listening to too much music!" We both scoffed, and I crossed my arms. We sat in silence.

"...yeah, parents can be dicks. But be happy with what you have, you know? It could be worse. So much worse..." I knew I had said too much right as the words left my mouth. I just kept staring ahead into the orange sky, the wind rustling through the leaves.

"...true..." I could see out of the corner of their eye, them looking at me up and down. I sunk deeper into my hoodie, if they saw the cuts on my face they would freak out. "Jack, I'm your best friend. What's wrong? Why...why don't you show your face?" I froze up.

"I-I can't."

"But you can, something is holding you back. Jack," I stayed silent, a tear escaping my eye and stinging one of my cuts. I didn't protest when they slowly pulled down my hood, revealing my bruised and bloody face "Jack! What-" their face instantly paled. "Did those fuckers do this to you?! Wade?! Felix?! MINX?! I'll kill them all," They tried to stand up but I pulled them back down.

"No...it's...my Dad. My mother was shot to death, so I was forced to move down here to LA. He...hurts me. Every night." Their eyes flashed with something dark, pure hatred.

"God...I'm so sorry Jack." I pulled back up my hood, leaning against the tree again. "I'm here for you, bro. And if you ever want me to "get rid" of him, let me know. I know a guy." I giggled, until I realized they were serious.

...

So yeah, that's how they know. Ever since, they have been glued to me shooting death glares at anyone who dares to look at me. Kinda sweet, but kinda creeping peeps out. Speaking of the devil, there they are. At the bus stop , talking to...Mark? I watched from across the street. "Please, just keep him away from the Cafeteria today." Mark seemed to be pleading. Ice stared at him with hatred. Maybe I should interrupt...? I walked acroos the street, keeping my head low.