38ThirtyEight38

I heard gasps but didn't stop kissing Mark, and he kissed back until I felt a strong pair of arms pull me off of him, much to my disappointment. I liked that, a lot. "Oh my god, Mark!" Minx pulled Mark up as Felix dragged me out of the closet, allowing everyone to get Mark out. Mark was a blushing mess, as to where I was smirking.

"H-Hey!" Mark waved, Krism pulling him to his feet.

"What the hell were you two doing?" Ken asked, staring wide eyed at me.

"We-"

"I was just kissing what I consider mine," I interrupted Mark. I wasn't a very confident person, much less a boss of a relationship, but Mark needed his. His friends gasped and I pulled away from Felix, crossing over to Mark. "Anyone touch my baby and you're dead." I then kissed Mark, catching him off guard.

Mark pov

Why was Jack doing this? To save my skin in front of my friends? So I looked more like a victim than a complete gay? Rage consumed me as I kissed Jack back, I wasn't angry at him, I was angry at our situation. So when Ice pulled him away I felt myself snap. No. Jack was mine. I pulled out of Krism's grasp as Ice was mumbling fastly to Jack. "Mark? What are you doing?" I ignored Bob and lightly pushed Ice, making them gasp before I grabbed Jack's shoulders and pushed him against a locker, kissing him roughly. Jack moaned, sending shivers down my spine as he gripped my shirt pulling me closer. There was a lot of commotion going on between our friends, but we didn't really notice until we were pulled apart. Cry, Bob, Felix and Krism held me away from Jack, whose smirk was just barely visible beneath his hood. Despite them fact that Wade, Ken, Minx and Ice were holding him.

"You two can't keep off each other!" Wade stated the obvious, making me scoff.

"Can't really blame me, look at that guy," I muttered in my husky voice.

"Ha! Ye wish ye bastard!"

"I do wish, I wish you'd shut up an just come over to my house some time."

"Ye went to my house, if ye wanted me ye could've had me."

"You fell asleep."

"Ye were in my dreams." As Jack and I flirted it was pretty obvious our friends were trying to figure out what was up.

"How long has this been a thing?!" Felix asked, clearly surprised.

"It's not," I mumbled. "Apparently Mr. ToughTush over here can't date a popular charming guy such as myself." Jack groaned, rolling his eyes.

"MarkleSparkle over there's reputation will be ruined," He growled. "So we're a bit of a secretive thing right now." I sighed happily once my friends released me, allowing my to rush over to Jack. But I saw the look Minx shot me and didn't makeout with him...yet.

Everyone was looking back and forth at us, our hands entwined and the clear looks we kept shooting each other out of the corner of our eyes. "...I god damn ship it." Krism muttered, a smile on her face.