36ThirtySix36

I frowned, pushing Mark away from me. "Don't call me that." He frowned softly as I straightened my hoodie again. "We aren't even a thing." He shrugged, sitting on a desk.

"Well, we've made out quite a few times." I blushed, looking away. "So obviously you don't despise my popular self that much."

"Yesterday was a mistake," I snapped, jabbing a finger into his chest. "I was upset, ye were there. If ye think I would ever date ye then yer insane." He smirked, standing back up and walking towards me, but I didn't move from where I stood.

"I could easily change your mind~" I shivered and my eyes widened when he softly kissed my neck, but I shoved him off.

"N-No you can't," I mentally slapped myself for even losing just a tad bit of confidence. "Yer popular, I'm not. We can't fucking date!" he smiled, crossing his arms. I raised an eyebrow.

"So you like the idea though?" My eyes widened.

"No!" I clenched my teeth and grabbed my things, rushing to the door. Mark followed me and before I could open the door he grabbed my hand, pulling me back and dipping me. "WHAT THE H-" He connected our lips and kissed me softly. And...well...I kissed him back, disappointed at myself. I kissed him back softly, my hands gripping the sides of his face. I moaned a little on accident and he led me, our lips still connected, to the teacher's chair. He sat down, pulling me into his lap as we kissed. He began to kiss my neck, giving me time to breathe. What was I doing? This was wrong, for both of our reps. But my doubts instantly went away when the hands that were on my hips pull me closer.

"I told you," He mumbled, smirking. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Shut the Hell up," I closed my eyes and was about to kiss him again when suddenly the lights turned on and someone gasped. Mark and I both looked towards the door to see Ms. Joyce staring wide eyed, her bag still on her shoulder.

"GET OUT! GET OUT YOU DAMN TEENS!" Mark and I both scrambled to our feet, running out of the room and past our very pissed teacher. The door slammed behind us and Mark and I leaned against the lockers, catching our breath. The student around us snickered, but my racing thoughts drowned them out. Mark has so screwed me. How can I avoid a guy like him?! I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was pulled down the hall swiftly, into a closet. I looked up at Mark who stared wide eyed throught the cracked door.

"Where's Mark?"

"I don't know!"

"I haven't seen him all day!" The group of kids walked past the closet and Mark's eyes widened, I could hear hurried footsteps and the walking stopped.

"Have you guys seen Jack?"

"Uhhh, no. Have you seen Mark?"

"No."

"Oh my god!" We heard giggling, "What if they are together?!" I heard a slap sound and someone yelp.

"Shut up Wade. Let's look for them."