51FiftyOne51

Jack pov

I sat on my new bed at Mark's house, fiddling around with a pack of sketch pencils as I thought. Mark had a spare bedroom in his house, at to be honest it was pretty cool. Generally, most people think of an old room with cream walls and dusty beds when they hear spare bedroom. Lets just say, this room didn't fit that stereotype at all. It had light blue walls and a large window that made the room seem to glow, a large bed was pushed in the middle of the room against the wall, it's green covers warm and welcoming. I was able to put some sketches up around the room, making it feel more like home. And by home, I meant Ireland. my real home. It had been nearly a week since I moved in with Mark, and so far things were pretty good. He was so sweet, and I was very grateful. Who would have thought that such a big lucky bastard could have a huge heart? I still didn't know what we were. This week we had been kissing and cuddling, but no one has asked the other out. I sighed, looking over at the picture of me and my mom. My hair back then was still brown, I'd say I was about thirteen in that picture. I was hugging her and she was showing off a peace sign, smiling goofily. I love her. Would she accept my sexuality? the fact that I may or may not have a boyfriend? I was so lost in my mind, I didn't notice the door open. I gasped, tensing up at the feeling of a chin on my shoulder. I looked over, seeing the floof that was Mark's and sighed in relief. "Hey Mark."

"Hey Jack," He mumbled, wrapping his arms around me. "You should get ready, we have to get to that party soon." oh yeah, it was Friday. The day of the party we were having at Felix's house, it was sure to be fun.

"Okay dokey!" I chirped happily, smiling as I pecked his lips. He smiled back, nuzzling his nose against mine. I giggled.

"I'll be waiting." He then got up after kissing my nose and left my room. I stood up, putting don the pencils. I looked at my sketch pad, an unfinished drawing of a demon. Oh well, I guess I'll just finish it tomorrow on the plane ride to Cincinnati. I pulled off my black t-shirt and replaced it with a loose light flannel, red blue and white. Iran a brush through my hair and smiled in the mirror. I looked decent. Well, decent enough for a house party with some friends. I stared at my reflection and turned to leave, but I caught something in the corner of my eye. I turned back to the mirror. The reflection of me was smiling, it's teeth sharp as razors and ripped flannel stained with blood. The eyes glowed a mischief vibrant green.

"Hope ye have fun tonight, Sean." Then it was back to normal.

A/N; gonna be starting another fanfiction today! Septiplier of course! I'll tell you all the title in the next chapter.