54FiftyFour54

Jack's pov

"This, tale of, reckless love, living a life of crime on the run!" I hummed along to Partners In Crime by Set It Off, since it was blasting through my headphones. I looked over at Mark, who was in the plane seat next to me. He was watching what looked like Steven Universe on his phone. I smiled, continuing to hum, but just a bit louder to catch his attention. "I brush to a gun, to paint these states, green and RED." He looked up and smiled at me as I bobbed my head to the music. He giggled, wrapping a warm arm around my shoulders. I melted into his touch, happy for the warmth.

"You are so adorable, you know that?"

"Everybody freeze, nobody move! Put the money in the bag, or we will shoot!"

"Jack, stop." He giggled. "You're loud."

"Empty out the vault and ME AND MY DOLL'LL BE ON OUR WA-"

"SHHHH!" I froze up and Mark laughed when someone else on the plane shushed me and my absolutely bossome singing. "I told you, baby." I rolled my eyes as Mark giggled. I leaned against his chest, looking up at him. He was blushing, but grinning.

"So Mark?"

"Yeeees?"

I looked down, twiddling my thumb. "Well, uh, I was wondering...are we gonna tell your parents?" His smile faltered a bit. "That we are dating? Or, well, whatever this is?" He looked out the window.

"...I want to, but I think we should be sure. I mean, I still don't know...what I am. And...they have no idea I was questioning myself either." I nodded, looking down and pushing myself back up. Not even the Fall Out Boy playing through my headphones would keep my spirits up. I don't know about Mark. I don't know what his family is like, I don't know if he is even ready for commitment, hell! Am I even sure I love Mark?! Or had I just mistaken a shoulder to cry on as something more?! "...I love you, Jack. I...let's just not do anything while we are there. Not until we are one hundred percent sure."

I groaned, looking back over at him pouting. "So no making out?"

"No making out."

"Shit." he giggled and I crossed my arms out of slight frustration. I held my smirk back when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I couldn't keep away my smile when I felt his lips against the side of my face.

"But, we aren't there yet," He whispered huskily, pulling me closer. I huffed, and he groaned. "Pleeeeaaaase? I know you want to~" I sighed and chuckled before turning my head and kissing him. He smirked into the kiss and pulled me against him.

A/N: I AM OBSESSED WITH DRAWING CRYAOTIC AS A CHIBI 0___0 PLUS WHEN JACK WAS DRUNK HE SAID HE LIKES BAD BOYS. Maybe we can use that knowledge? ;3 NEVER LET HIM LIVE THAT DOWN XD