46FourtySix46+FACE REVEAL

Face reveal first!

There you guys go! I am no longer just that string of words, I INDEED HAVE A FACE! Thanks or 52 followers!!!

Now on with the story!

Jack pov

I woke up the next morning with a pair of warm arms around me and the realization I was in Mark's bed. I yawned, but didn't move away from Mark. I just looked down, and sighed in relief. I still had clothes on, we both did. Well, except for the fact Mark was shirtless. I blushed and tried not to stare at his chest as I grabbed my phone. I turned it on, and scrolled through twitter. It was almost time for us to get up and get ready fro school, so I looked away from one of the tweets and looked at Mark, catching him smiling at me. We both blushed. "Good morning ye sleepy head," I mumbled, poking his nose. He giggled.

"Morning," He kissed my forehead before sitting up and stretching his arms over his head, giving me a great view of his muscles. (FOR REAL THOUGH LATELY MARK HAS BEEN WEARING THOSE TIGHT SWEATSHIRTS HOW THE HELL IS HE SO FIT?!) "Snap a picture, it'll last longer." I blushed when Mark turned his head, flexing and smirking at my bright red face.

"I don't need to when I have that #SEXYMARK video," I shot back, smirking when he blushed. "Let's get dressed." I stood up off the bed and froze. "Um...Mark?" I turned to see him smirking.

"No clothes?" He chuckled. "That's okay, we are going over to your house after school to get your stuff. Meanwhile, just wear something of mine." I did like the thought of wearing one of Mark's over sized shirts, forever stained with the smell of his cologne-wait?! Go to my house?! My face paled and Mark's smirk fell. He grabbed my hands, keeping me from falling.

"M-My house? B-B-But-"
"You don't have to go if you don't want to, Jack. But be need to get your stuff." Mark's voice was calming, almost calming enough to make me think everything will be fine.

"N-No, I'm not letting you go there alone. No doubt my parents hate you." I sighed, hugging Mark. We stayed silent, just hugging each other. After our hug fest, Mark left me to get dressed so I went to his closet. I pulled out a definitely too big black shirt with the words, GOOD CHARLOTTE (Am I the only one who likes their music?) in white letters. I took off my shirt and slipped it on, deciding to wear my own jeans. I finished getting dressed and hurried downstairs to see Mark waiting for me. He was chomping down on some toast, texting someone. I jumped over the couch and sat next to him, making him chuckle.

"Hey! Watch the toast!" He yelled after I broke a piece off of his.

"Sorry," I mumbled, eating my stolen goodie. Mark kissed my cheek before handing me a whole new piece of toast. "Thanks!" He laughed when I tackled him into a hug. We both laughed, me pinning him against the couch. We were both smiling as we stared at each other.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."