37ThirtySeven37

A/N: Got off the school bus today and walked some TOTAL whores. like, booty shorts and you could legit see their bras through their shirts. So I'm walking past them, in my "UNFILTERED UNICORN TEARS: PUTS THE SPARKLE IN SUFFERING" shirt and jeans, you know, typical emo chick. So I have my ear buds in, blasting some Set It Off when one of them taps my shoulder. So I look at her, and she says, "I can hear your music, what is that? Screamo?" with a disgusted look. So wanna know what I did? I put back in my ear buds, turned the volume all the way up, just to piss them off, and did the double middle finger defense. MARKIPLIER PRIDE

Mark turned to look at me as I leaned against the closet wall. I raised one eyebrow at his nervous look. "Ye alright there, Mark?" He bit his lip and chuckled nervously.

"Yeah," He leaned against the wall across from me. "I guess our friends are looking for each other." I nodded. We stayed silent, my hands in my pockets and my eyes on the mop bucket next to my feet. The murky water had become quite intriguing. "...Jack?"

"Hm?" He stayed silent. I looked up when he took a step closer, leaving him right in front of me. Blushing, I stared at the 21Pilots logo on his shirt.

"...look at me." I hesitantly looked up, instantly he grabbed my hands and held them. It wasn't forcefully, it was sweet. "Why are you avoiding me?" He whispered. I shivered, god damn it. I stayed silent, forcing a glare. He leaned closer to my lips so his nose was against mine. "You are such a rebel," He then kissed me once more, soft and sweet. I kissed back, but rolled my eyes after he pulled away. He smiled.

"Ye really are screwing us both," I mumbled, missing the feel of his lips. He chuckled softly. "Ye get caught doing this shite to me and yer fucked." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm willing to risk it," He tried to kiss me again but I placed a hand on his chest, keeping him away from me. He pouted, then raised an eyebrow.

"So what am I to ye?" I asked, studying his eyes, searching. "A boy-toy? An experiment? Just another guy yer gonna kick to the curb?" His eyes suddenly changed. they were no longer soft and playful, but solemn and serious. It scared me, how this good boy could turn to a whole new person within seconds. With just a few words.

"Never, you'll never be that," I bit my lip at his dark eyes. "You're...different." His confidence seemed to falter if only for a moment. "I've dated girls before...but never a guy. Never a guy like you..." I gulped when he placed a hand on the side of my face.

I gained back some confidence and swiftly turned the tables, pinning him against the wall. He stared wide eyed with the cutest blush across his face. I smirked. "Me neither, but I hear footsteps coming this way and I'm not going to let it look like a popular pretty boy was trying to make out with a poor arse rebel." I then kissed him passionately right as the door opened.