14Fourteen14

A/N: I like this story so fuck it I'm writing a second chapter today. :D

Mark pov

I watched Mark from where I sat in our Math class. He seemed miserable, and Ice could clearly tell and was trying to cheer him up. I had no idea what happened, I just knew that he hurried into home room and instantly put his head down, ignoring everyone. Even Ice. It was heartbreaking really, I just anted to hug him. But he's never even talked to me. I wish he would...I wish we could be friends or something. Ignoring Ken's conversation about how some chick was 'stalking' him, I continued to watch Jack. I knew he was upset, his body language yelled it. Slouched in his chair, not paying attention to the text book he was supposed to be studying.

Jack pov

"Cmon Jack, show me them." I shook my head no, clenching to the insulting sticky notes in my hand. "Jack," I felt their hand on my shoulder but I didn't look up. "Please. I just want to help." I slowly met their eyes, gleaming with care and worry. I clenched my teeth and pulled them out of my pocket, dropping them into their hand before standing up. I walked over to Mr. Bop's desk.

"Can I go use the restroom?" He nodded, not taking his eyes off the test he was grading. I quickly left the classroom, dodging the balled paper that was thrown at me. I shut the door to the room and ran down the hall to the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall and sat on the toilet, pulling my knees against my chest.

You're a freak Jack

Gay...worthless...

Just hang yourself.

Ice doesn't care.

No one cares about a stupid gay.

I wiped away a rebel tear and sighed. I wish I was with Ma. I looked down at the locket I was wearing, biting my lip. I love you Ma, I'll be there soon. I sighed again, standing up and leaving the stall. I walked out of the bathroom. I was starting to walk down the hall when suddenly I was pulled back into the bathroom. I gasped when I was shoved against the wall by...Felix?! He stared at me with lustful eyes and a smirk. "W-What are you doing?! Let me go!" I wriggled beneath his grasp but he just laughed.

"You know, you are just so adorable~" I blushed, glaring at him from beneath my hood.

"Let me go you Swedish fuck!" He giggled, leaning closer to my face, though he couldn't see because of my hoodie.

"I just wanna see your pretty face~" He slowly reached for my hood. I gasped and before he could pull it I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He gasped with pain and stumbled back, allowing me to sprint away. I ran down the hall and quickly opened the door to the classroom, shutting it behind me. I turned to see some classmates staring at me, which made me blush. I just calmly(Not really) walked to my seat and sat next to the worried Ice.