42FourtyTwo24

A/N: PANIC! AT THE DISCO IS SO DAMN GOOD! Tonight we are victorious!

Jack pov

When I woke up, I kept my eyes closed and took a deep breath. Then the pain came. I groaned, I felt like complete shit. I rolled over, coming to a realization. I was just at school, and these covers are way too soft to be a clinic blanket. My eyes shot open. No way was this my room, but it looked familiar. I was on a soft bed, the frame painted black and red covers keeping me warm. The walls were painted black and there was a TV and a computer on a desk, an entire PC setup with multiple screens set up. There were stickers of white "M"'s with pink mustaches on the them on the walls, large ones. I sat up, ignoring the pain. Where was I? I looked at my clothes. My hoodie was gone and so were my shoes but I was good beyond that. I sighed, looking at my messed up arms. I stood up on the wooden floors, leaving the room. I walked down the hall and was about to walk down the stairs when I heard a familiar voice. "Yes, Jack's just sleeping. Bob, I promise. Yeah, Three is good." I hurried down the stairs and saw Mark on the phone, but he smiled instantly when he saw me. "I've got to go, he's up." Mark hung up on Bob and rushed over, hugging me. I hugged him back, shaking a bit. "Jack! I was so worried," He pulled away. "Are you okay?"

I scoffed, faking confidence. "Yeah, I'm good," I yawned. "Why exactly am I in your house though?" He then smiled widely.

"Well, you're living with me!" My eyes then widened and my jaw dropped. Live? Here? With Mark?

"What about my...family?" I said the last word with venom. He smiled, and I gasped when he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Forget about those assholes," He muttered, kissing my forehead. "Bob and the gang are coming over later to check up on you." I blushed when he pulled back a bit, staring into my eyes mischievously. Honestly, he looked hot with that look. I bit my lip and he chuckled darkly. "We have about four hours...so...what do you wanna do?" I smirked, leaning closer to his face so our noses were touching.

"Yer a damn drug," I mumbled, shutting my eyes and kissing him. He kissed back, his arms still wrapped around my waist and my arms around his neck.

"Good," He mumbled through the kiss. "I don't need you leaving me anytime soon." I chuckled a bit, and began kissing him again. The kiss was passionate and sweet, and I was pretty sure he was getting me hooked.

We shouldn't be doing this.

But this isn't school. No one can see or judge us. No one can from Behind Closed Doors. I felt confident, and bit his bottom lip. He gasped, and I slid my tongue in, making him moan. He began to pull us both back and onto the couch, my knees on either side on his thighs and my arms still around his neck. His hands moved to my hips, which I was fine with. We stopped kissing and I stared into his eyes, them shinning with want. I smirked. "What am I going to do with you?" I muttered, leaning my forehead against his. He smiled.

"I don't know. But-"

RING RING RING

We both looked to see my phone on my hoodie, someone was calling me. I made a move to get off him and gasped when he pulled me back against him. "Stay." He mumbled, his eyes closed before kissing me again.

A/N: Why are these two so cute together ಠ_ಥ