61SixtyOne61

Jack pov

I changed into a black t-shirt and some gray jeans, sliding on my convers before stepping out of Mark's room. Mark was leaning against the wall, wearing a white shirt with the words "ATTACK ON TITAN" in gold letters, gray jeans, and some green sneakers. "Hey babe." I blushed at the nickname and smiled.

"Hey," I walked over to him and kissed his cheek quickly. We can't be too intimate here. "Let's go downstairs?" He nodded and we both hurried down. Mark and I stood at the doorway, seeing Tom, Hannah, and Mr. Fischbach all standing in the living room. "Good morning!" I called out and they all looked at us as we walked in.

Hannah smiled, "Good morning boys! Did you sleep well?" I shrugged and Mark nodded. That nightmare kept coming back to me, Dark had become a lot more involved with me. like some sort of love-hate relationship. He encouraged me, beat me, and sometimes he'd shift his form so he was Mark and would start...touching me. I guess he was trying to show me how great it would be to be with Mark, turn me on. But it's kinda hard to have a boner when I was chained up with he spoke dirty with weaponry in his hands. I shivered. "That's good! We were thinking about going out for breakfast?" My eyes lit up and I heard mark chuckle. I looked over at him to see he was smiling at me.

"Yeah, sounds fun," he responded, turning away from me. I smiled softly.

Timeskip

The sound of forks hitting plates and laughs filled my ears as I took another bite of my blue berry pancakes. "So boys," I looked up when Mr. Fischbach called our attention. He was smiling, sitting next to his wife. I was sandwiched between Mark and Tom, a bit uncomfortable. Mark would put his hand on my knee whenever no one was looking to calm me, but Tom kept looking at me and winking. "And special ladies in your lives?" I blushed, happy to see Mark kept his cool.

"Well," Tom began. "No. I've got my eye out for someone though," Why am I not surprised that he smiled and gave me a side glance?

"Uh," Mark scooted a little closer to me, calming me a bit. "I'm still looking, but I really like this one person. Sweet, funny, adorable, everything I could ever ask for." the entire table, including me, sighed. he was so cute.

That's when I realized all eyes were on me now. "Ummm, well. No. Well, not a girl per say." Mark's parents looked a little shocked, but polite. I gave a nervous smile, shrugging. "I'm still looking, but I do like a guy back at home." I looked at Mark and grinned. "Mark is always teasing me about him." Mark smiled.

"Oh yeah, he is head over heels over this dude." Everyone chuckled.

"Hey Jack?" I looked over at Tom, who looked serious. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" My heart began to pound. I looked at Mark, who was trying to hide his jealousy.

"uhhhh, yeah. Sure." I stood up and waved goodbye to the rest of the Fischbachs and followed Tom outside of the restaurant. We stopped on the curb and Tom turned to face me. His smirk made me nervous, very nervous.

"So, you like guys huh?" His voice was deep.

"Um, yeah. I-I think I'm gay." He leaned closer and I bit my lip. He was inches from my face.

"Oh really? Well.." I was frozen. I don't want this, no. "that's great news. You wanna know why?"

"W-Why?" He closed his eyes. I tried to move, but my back was against the wall.

"Because..." I squeezed my eyes shut. No. no. No! "I SHIP YOU AND MY BRO!"