35Thirty Five35

A/N: JACK GOT A TATTOO! How the Hell am I gonna be able to add that into the fanfic? XD And RobertIDK made a new song about Markiplier called Markiplite! AND I SHIP ALBUS X SCORPIUS. SO DAMN CUTE. They are from Harry Potter btw!

Jack pov

I glanced up, hearing someone shouting faintly through my music. At the door was a bunch of kids, and I blushed seeing mark was among them I need to avoid him! I paused my song and set down the marker I was drawing on my arm with, watching the kids file in. Or, at least a girl and a boy and a very pale Mark. "Uh, excuse me?" I muttered, crossing my arms. The girl, who looked like a total whore, smacked on her gun and smirked at me.

"Sup loser," I visibly cringed at the pitch of her voice, whiny. "Whatcha doing?" I raised an eyebrow, looking back down at my "tattoo". The hunter's symbol from BloodBorn.

"...drawing," I rose to my feet, the hoodie covering my face. "Is there a reason a whore, a complete and utter douchebag looking guy, and the great Fishbach are bothering me?" They al gasped, and I crossed my arms. The douchebag guy snarled, raising a fist and running towards me. I didn't flinch, bracing for the impact that never came. Mark had held him back.

"You little shit!" He hissed, "Let me go Mark-"

"No," my eyes widened slightly at Mark's stern voice that had shut up the other guy. "That's my friend, Jack. Jack, this is Fred and Sally." Fred and Sally both looked at me with disgust as I crossed my arms, the word friend like a kick in the ribs.

"I wouldn't quite say we are friends, Mark." I hissed, "I tend to not enjoy any interaction with ye people." Mark rolled his eyes, though I could see the humor behind them. It filled me with a white hot rage. I don't like him. We kissed, I told him things I shouldn't have. I vented. And more than likely to the wrong man.

"Hell yeah you aren't," Sally snapped, flipping her hair as she walked over to Mark, shaking her ass causing the teen boy's watching from the door to drool. Pathetic. "Mark would never be friends with a lonely asshole like you," Mark looked very uncomfortable as she grabbed his arm, fluttering her eyelashes in hope of catching his attention. He had let go of Fred, and peeled Sally off him.

"I would hope he wouldn't," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You can't push me away Jack," Mark pointed out, sneaking in a wink that made me blush. DAMN IT HORMONES. Mark turned to look at the two very angry new people. "I'll meet you guys out in a second?" They scoffed, but left the room and shut the door, leaving Mark and I in the dark classroom, the only light coming from the window. I bit my lip and started to back up into the wall as he approached.

"F-Fine! Punch or whatever! I'm not scared of some over confident arsehole like ye-eek!" I blushed when I squeaked, but you would too if Mark had just pushed you against a wall, leaning close to your face. I looked up into his eyes, my confidence gone.

He was smiling, "I'm not gonna punch you," he swiftly kissed my lips, passion evident in his movements. I just stared wide and frozen as he kissed me, his hand caressing the side of my face. He pulled away, breathing heavy with his forehead against mine. "I just wanted to see my favorite Irish bastard."