52FiftyTwo52

Everyone sat around in Felix's living room, laughing about a cheap joke Krism had made. "I have another one!" She said through her giggled, waving her soda around. "Wanna know how I got fired from my job at the calender factory?"

"How?" Ken leaned against the couch, his arms behind his head in a comfy position.

"I took a day off," Krism smiled at the cheesy pun,  We all groaned and laughed. Mark and I had arrived about an hour ago, and it had been fun so far. Mark was laying on the couch, his feet on Cry's lap and his head on my chest. I smiled, running my fingers through his floof. He seemed to crave my touch.

"So," I turned to look at Ice, who was staring at us both with a grin. "You guys dating yet?"

I blushed, freesing up. "No, we aren't." The room was still quiet. My eyes flickered down to look at Mark, who was also blushing.

"...Okay," Bob sighed. "I'm just gonna say one thing,

you guys have nothing to worry about."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FOB Sugar, We're Going Down

I sighed, shutting the door behind Mark and I. After a night of watching movies, we decided it would be best to head home, especially since we had a plane to catch tomorrow. "I'll shower firs- m!" I was cut off of my claiming of thy shower first by Mark kissing me, lightly pushing me against the door. I kissed him back, clutching his jacket to pull him closer to me. The kiss was slow and passionate, nice and welcoming. He licked the bottom of my lip slowly, and I hesitantly opened my mouth enough for him to slide his tongue into my mouth. I sighed into the kiss, letting him gently walk us down the hall with our lips connected. I nudged our bedroom door open with my foot and tripped back onto the bed, Mark pinning me down. He pulled away, smirking down at my flustered self.

"You look so beautiful beneath me," He mumbled, out of breath from our makeout session. I smiled, biting my lip when he began to kiss my neck. I clutched the blanket,  praying he wouldn't find my sweet spot.

"N-Not now Mark, we have to go to bed," I whispered, pushing him off me a little. He made a pouty face, but it was no match for mine. He sighed, rolling his eyes with a smile.

"Alright." He then pecked my nose, wrapping his arms around me and cuddling into my side next to me. "Because I love you...and my parents." We both chuckled.

"Good night Markimoo."

"Night Jackaboy."

A/N: The new story is called Where Have You Been All My Life? ~ Septiplier it's about Jack being a spoopy ghost who follows Mark around.