49FourtyNine49

A/N: just thought of something amazing. What if there are homophobes on this site? And they scroll through fanfiction trying to find their non-gay otp fanfiction, and become furious at all the gay. Ha, welcome to 2016 fuckers. LGBT+ RULES!

Jack pov

My face paled, seeing my two "siblings" standing before me. I swallowed all of the cruel words I wanted to spit all over their expensive clothes and grabbed Mark's hand, pulling him into my old room. We went straight to work, but not even a second later they stepped in.

"What are you two doing here?" Fred spat, making me scoff. I turned, flashing a grin.

"Well we certainty aren't here to have a fun little chat!" I cheerfully said, sarcasm as bright as day in the tone. Sally and Fred glared at me, then they gaped. I looked behind me to see that Mark was glaring back at them. He wrapped an arm around my waist, causing the two's faces to pale.

"Y-you...you're gay!" Sally shrieked, pointing at us.

"We aren't gay," Mark growled. "Just because I give a shit about someone doesn't mean I love them that way." I smiled brightly, despite the glares from the people around me.

"Why Mark?" Fred asked, his arms crossed. "Why him?"

"Because I love him, he's my best friend." Mark's words surprised me, I? His best friend? But he's so popular, he could have anyone...

I looked up at hi, eyes slightly wide, but he wasn't paying attention. He had already let go of me and was sifting through the closet. I looked back at the two stunned intruders and shrugged. I tried to hide my smile as I stood beside Mark, pulling out my hoodies. I knew they had left after hearing my bedroom door slam. I sighed. "...They hate me." I mumbled, dropping a picture album into the bag of things I was taking.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter." I blushed when mark snuck up on me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Because I happen to love you." I blushed, feeling him kiss my neck with me puled against him.

"I-I don't know why," I whispered. I stared down at the old shaggy carpet.

"Because even if you don't want to admit it Jack, you're a softie." He turned me around and gently pushed me back against the wall. I blushed, looking into his dark eyes gleaming of mischief. Practically black, and his smirk was...well, I can't deny it. It was hot as fuck. "You like it when I tease you, revenge for you always teasing me." I bit my lip and he leaned closer so his nose was against mine. "You deny it, but you love me. You love having someone who s new to this deal, but can still make the badass you are melt." Then, to prevent him continuing his rambles, I kissed him. He smirked slyly as we kissed, and I rolled my eyes. But he was right, I liked him. The way he wasn't afraid of me. He pinned me against the wall, my arms over my head and his tongue running across my lip. I didn't give him the satisfaction of being able to make out with me while I was pinned. So I didn't open up, and by the way he kissed me more roughly it wasn't hard to tell he was disappointed. We continued to kiss, and every worry left my mind. Sure, being here, in this room, was like reliving memories. But that didn't matter.

It was just Mark and I.

And my Dad's girlfriend staring at us from the doorway.