15Fifteen15

A/N:  HELL YEA 3 CHAPTERS  *Sunglasses appear on my face* BOOM.

Mark's pov

Felix walked back into the classroom, looking grumpy as all hell as he sat back down. He left, saying he was gonna get some water. "I'm gonna guess the water fountain isn't working?" Bob joked, twirling his pencil in his fingers. Felix scoffed.

"Something wasn't working, I'll give you that," He scoffed, crossing his arms. I raised an eyebrow, extremely confused. What happened...?

Jack pov

"What happened?" Ice whispered as we both worked.

"Nothing you need to worry about, I can handle myself," I knew I couldn't tell them, they would rip Mark to shreds if they found out that Felix tried anything. I sighed happily when the bell rang, signaling lunch. "Cmon, let's get something to eat." I stood up and Ice's eyes widened.

"W-Wait! No, uh, let's skip lunch today," I looked at them confused.

"Ice, I don't even get to eat at my house unless I can sneak some bread or something upstairs. I'm starving."

"But Ja-"

"Winston?" Ice looked at Mr. Bop, hearing their last name being called. "I need to talk to you for a moment about an answer on your test." Their eyes widened.

"Y-Yes Mr. Bop," They walked over to the desk. the teacher looked at me.

"You may proceed to lunch McLoughlin." I nodded, grabbing my books and leaving the room. I put away my books and walked to the café, hungry as all Hell. I walked in, joining the line for food. After getting my MacNCheese I began to walk to our table. Suddenly I was tripped and fell with my food to the floor, catching myself before my face smacked into the ground. Laughter filled my ears and I groaned, pushing myself up onto my knees. Everyone. Was. Laughing. Tears filled my eyes as I saw my bullies before me.

"HAHA! Stupid faggot, you comfy down there? You always like being on your knees." I blushed, upset and angry as I wiped the cheese off my hoodie. I rose to my feet, furry filling me.

"Ye fuckers!" I yelled. The café went silent and in one swift move I ducked down and kicked the homophobic asshole's feet from underneath him. he landed on his ass, earning gasps from the students. I cracked my neck, swiping the cheese of my jeans. "Yeah, I'M GAY! I don't give a single shite ye fucks! I DON'T CARE." The bullies friends tried to punch me but I dodged. I then saw the person. The one person who wasn't laughing. He stared wide eyed, blushing furiously. Mark. I bit my lip, angry at Dad, angry at my bullies, angry at myself. I then ran out of the café, past Ice and out of the school.