20Twenty20

Jack pov

The world was cold and dark, and I felt lost. Away from the crowd, desperate to get back but they had drifted away. Like a dead leaf, fallen from it's tree. "H-Hello? Ice?" I spun around, hearing something walking towards me. "Who's there?!" I gasped when a figure stepped out of the darkness. Mark? No, he looked like Mark but with grayer skin and devious red eyes. His clothing was ripped, like he had been through Hell and back. But by the way he looked, maybe he really had. I gasped when he grabbed the collar of my hoodie, pulling me close. "M-M-Mark?! What are ye doing?"

"I'm not Mark, sweetie," He even had a deeper voice than Mark. "I'm Dark," My eyes widened when he connected our lips. It was rough, not enjoyable. Or maybe it was just because he was freezing and holding me captive and I was scared out of my mind. He pulled away from me and grinned evilly.

"The Hell was that for?!" I yelled, withering in his grasp.

"Did you like it? Hm?" I blushed at his mischievous smile.

"N-No, let me go!"

"Hmmm, nah," Suddenly red and black mist surrounded me, lifting me into the air as he crossed his arms and chuckled.  

"Please! Who-What are you?!"He laughed.

"I'm just the little demon in Markimoo's head. You have one too, Anti," He walked around me with his hands clasped together behind his back.

"But why?! Why him?!"

He laughed,"Well isn't it obvious?" I stared, confused and frightened. Dark walked back over to me, only inches from my scowling face. "He likes you, but doesn't know his real sexuality." My eyes widened as he poked my nose and turned away.

"W-Why are you telling me this?" He turned back towards me, scowling.

"You think I like living in this guy's mind?! It's so BORING. Sexuality demon's are the WORST. No fun, I wish I was made a BloodLust Demon, or maybe a Thieving Demon! Those are FUN. But no, I'm caught up helping some stupid teen with his damn sexuality. I don't want to be here long, so once I help him figure this crap out I can leave." He grinned. "So, since you are his person of interest, you are gonna help."

"Wa-" Then I woke up.

I opened my eyes quickly, feeling something against me. I slowly moved my hands across the blanket I was under. Too soft, this isn't my bed. I looked down at the arm that was spooning me. Tan and muscular. What happened last night? I had my clothes on, thank god. Soon, the memories came back. I was in Mark's room. That means...

I tried to turn my head, but froze when I felt his nuzzle his cheek against my hair. Okay, don't panic. Mark must be a cuddler. I blushed, looking at the golden sunlight pouring in through the window. What time is it? I looked at the digital clock. In glowing red letter it read, 8:16. Damn, we must have slept for a while. I sighed, I guess I should just wait for him to wake up. And besides, I'm not one to complain. I smiled softly, just enjoying the warmth.