58FiftyEight58

Despite Mark's bed being fairly small, we both fit. And I really wasn't complaining, because it forced him to have to wrap his arms around me and have my head on his chest to fit. It had been a long day, and a bit stressful. How am I supposed to just act like Mark's friend while we were here? I loved him, and more than a friend. Mark began to stroke my hair and pulled me out of my thoughts. "Everything okay, babe?" I sighed, pressing my face against his warm strong chest.

"Yeah...I'm just thinking." He sat up, pulling me into a sitting position with him. Our back against the head rest and his arms holding me close. God, did I love this.

"What about?" Shivers ran down my spine as he tucked his head on my shoulder and whispered against my neck.

"J-Just thinking about us." I gasped a little when he kissed my neck softly. "t's hard, not being able to kiss you all the time. Having to hold back because of your parents." He smirked against my neck.

"Well, my brother is gonna be here by this morning. Good guy, but talkative. He'll distract mom and dad. Meanwhile..." He slowly crawled over me so he was over me. The sight made me bite my lip, and he chuckled. "...We're alone now, aren't we?" I smiled, still biting my lip as his hands wrapped around my neck. He leaned his forehead against mine and caressed my cheek. "Stop looking so nervous, you can trust me." He used his thumb to pull my bottom lip free from my teeth. "I love you too much to hurt you." I then softly kissed him. There wasn't anything rough about it, just a sweet moment in the middle of the night. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we kissed, and I couldn't help but giggle. He pulled back a bit, and we both opened our eyes. We both were smiling. "Why you giggling?" His brown eyes gleamed with a sweet sparkle. Joy, was my guess.

"Just happy," I closed my eyes and pulled him into a hug. "You don't know how sad I was before I met you. I hated myself, I hated my life." He hugged me tighter, stroking my back. "...I need you. I love you."

"I love you too, Jack. I'll always be right here for you. Always." I smiled and pulled back a little so we could kiss again. He softly lowered me against the bed and kept kissing me while he was above me. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him against me. We kept kissing like that, every once in a while pulling back a bit before kissing again. Then, I realized what was happening. The kiss had progressively gotten more heated, and we were now making out. He was playing with the hem of my pants, hinting at what he wanted. I blushed, becoming nervous. No, we can't. Not yet, and not here. I softly grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my pajama pants and held it. I hummed a bit into the kiss, trying to catch his attention. I did,, but I guess he confused it for lust because he began kissing down my jaw line. I bit back my moan as his hand left mine and began to go up my shirt.

"Mark?" He didn't hear me, stuck in his thoughts. I blushed, wondering what was going through his mind. "Mark. Mark, baby, stop." He finally snapped out of it and froze, his hands on my chest and his lips on my neck. "Not now, I'm not ready." He quickly pulled off and met my eyes, guilt in his eyes and his cheeks glowing.

"I-I'm sorry. I was...uh...distracted." I smirked and his lip turned into a straight lie as he blushed.

"It's okay, let's just sleep, yeah?" I kissed his forehead before he moved back over so we were cuddling. "Night, I love you."

"I love you too." And then my eyes slowly closed and I fell back asleep.

A/N: The power of Markiplier gives me determination to write another chapter!