30Thirty30

As soon as I asked it I looked back down at the ground, biting my lip. Stupid, so fucking STUPID. I whimpered by accidently, instantly blushing from embarrassment. I pulled my hand away from Mark, us both had stopped walking but now I was running. I needed to get home, before Mark could scream at me. I FUCKED IT ALL UP! I clenched my teeth and ran down the street and into the apartment. I ran into the elevator. I turned to close it, but was greeted by the familiar boy pushing me against the wall. I gasped, shutting my eyes tightly. "I'm sorry Mark! I just stepped out of line I'm-mm?!" I stared wide eyed as Mark kissed me softly, running a hand against the back of my hood. He pulled away from my lips, me breathing heavy. He leaned his forehead against mine, his eyes closed. We just stood like that for a minute.

"...I-I don't know, Jack." My eyes softened and my jaw dropped. He opened his eyes and a tear slipped down his cheek. "I'm scared. I like you, but I don't know what people would think of us. I don't know what you think." I pushed the red strands of hair hanging in his face away, touching my nose against his. "What are you t-thinking Jack?" He asked, closing his eyes again. "T-Tell me, I n-need to know." My heart raced as he softly pushed me against the wall again, our noses touching.

"...I-I've never liked a person," I shut my eyes like Mark, wrapping my arms around his neck. "And I'm terrified," I gently grazed his lips with mine, him instantly trying to lean into the kiss, but I pulled away enough for him to miss. "But I'm willing to try this out, if you are." He kissed me right away. It was soft and sweet, and I loved it. I don't want this to end. I've never felt this way. And for sure never thought I would feel this way with a guy. I had always pictured me with a girl, a rebel. A fun one, who would run with me to the ends of the Earth. Not a popular boy who was a bit too curious for his own good. But I liked it. I liked this. I pulled him deeper into the kiss, him instantly pressing against me. We both gasped though once the elevator began to move. Mark had jumped away from me, us both glowing red upon seeing Ice with a grin as they leaned against the wall of the moving elevator.

"Believe me," They said, with their arms crossed as theygrinned. "I didn't want to interrupt but you guys have been making out for a few minutes and I need to go." I blushed, becoming shy again. I let my hood fall over my face. Mark was silent, his arms crossed and leaning against the wall across from me.

"S-Sorry," He mumbled, blushing. "just uh," he coughed. "got carried away, I guess." Ice giggled.

"No! I'm sorry! I just have to get to my apartment, you guys continue with whatever." they smiled when the elevator door opened, stepping out. Mark and I followed, watching them disappear down the hall.

Awkward.

Silence.

"Well, uh," Mark muttered, looking back down at me. "That was fun."