44FourtyFour44

Jack pov

The diner was pretty crowded, but I was fine with that because that meant Mark was forced to snuggle me in order to make room for the rest of our friends. I smirked up at his blushing face. He really was adorable. Everyone was chomping down on their food, laughing at stupid jokes and the occasional fry thrown at someone when they became annoying. "So you're living with Mark now?" Krism asked, chewing on the straw of her soda.

"Yep," I responded. I wrapped my arms around Mark's neck, pulling me onto his ap. It was a risky move in public, but it was just so much fun making this guy flustered. He blushed as I leaned close to his ear, our group giggling. "Isn't that right Markimoo?" He giggled, lightly pushing me away. I studied him and grinned. Operation make Mark flustered? Success.

"Y-Yeah," mark mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. "It should be fun having Jack in the house with me. It's been a while since I've lived with anyone." He smiled, wrapping an arm around me as he took a sip of his soda.

"Yeah, just make sure you two use protection!" Mark spat out his soda after hearing Ken's warning, causing us all to laugh. I laughed the loudest, like always.

"Don't worry," I began to help Mark clean up the soda with my napkin. "we will." Mark gasped and I winked at him, making him an adorably flustered mess.

"Oh my god!" Cry managed out between his laughter. "Have you two even done anything yet?"

"N-No," Mark stuttered quickly. "Just kissed. We haven't done anything e-else." I smiled, blushing a bit as all eyes turned to me.

"I don't know why ye laddies are looking at me," I bit into a fry. "We haven't done a single thing. We aren't even dating." Our table was full of groans, causing me to chuckle.

"So what are you two then?" Ice asked, their eyes squinting. "Just friends with benefits?"

"I guess," Mark mumbled. "Jack's afraid that if we date our reps will be ruined." More groans.

I shrugged. "Mark's popular. I'm not. Hell, the school doesn't even know he's bisexual. I mean, yeah, it's 2016 but there are still homophobics out there." They mumbled in agreement. "So I guess we are sorta a secret." I sighed.

The table fell into silence. "...Well, Krism and Minx came out and they are still popular." Bob gestured towards the lesbian couple that were currently holding hands.

"Yeah, but I don't think Jack's really worried about that," Everyone's eyes went to Wade. "He's a bit of a rebel, a so called 'loser'. That would really hurt Mark's rep." I nodded, but mark only held me tighter.

"I don't really care, I'd rather be with Jack-"

"Don't start with the cheesy shite Mark," I muttered, pretty annoyed. Everyone was silent, but my eyes were locked with Mark's. "Yer lucky people like ye. If I were you, I'd work to keep that." I placed a hand on the side of his face, seeing how upset he looked. "But I'm fine with being yer secret."