24TwentyFour24

We had finished eating our TCBY, and were all laughing and talking together. I was happy that Mark's friends had left, since I really didn't enjoy being gawked at. Mark ate his final bite and moaned, smiled happily. I giggled, watching him make a goofy happy face. "There are two types of people in this world," He said, dropping his spoon back into the cup. "People who love icecream and liars." Ice and I laughed and he grinned. "It's true!"

"yep, it sure is," Ice said. "So now-" Suddenly, their phone beeped. They pulled it from their pocket and sighed, looking at the screen. "Hate to cut it short guys, but my parents want me to go home." Mark and I groaned, watching them stand up. "Alright, I'll leave you two to it." They then hurried out the door. Then it hit me.

I was alone.

With Mark Fischbach. I looked at Mark who caught me eye. We both blushed, looking away from each other. "So, uh," I began, twiddling my thumbs. "wanna get out of here? Maybe go for a walk?" I didn't look up at him, but I did when I heard his chair scrape against the floor. He was smiling.

"Yeah, might as well, right?" I smiled, standing up as well. We both walked out, walking down the sidewalk together. "So...is your face feeling okay?" He asked quietly. I shrugged, suddenly becoming self-conscious.

"Yeah, I'm fine." We continued to walk in silence, reach the park. I heard Mark sigh.

"This place is beautiful," I smiled, looking up at him who seemed to be in awe from the birds and bright green plants.

"Yeah, I like it here." I sighed, seeing a bench up ahead. "Mark! Cmon!" I grabbed his hand, making him blush, and ran with him to the bench. We both sat down, catching our breath. I giggled, leaning against him with his arm around my shoulder.

"...So Jack," I looked up at him, who was staring back down at me and blushing. "About yesterday...I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," He bit his lip, looking back out at the trees. "I just...I don't know." Thought ran through my head like speeding trains. Did he really want to kiss me? Did he not? Is this guy even gay? Does he life me? No, he can't! But Dark, he anted me to help Mark. But was he just a dream? You know what? fuck it. I swiftly used my hand to turn Mark to look at me and I kissed him. He stared into my eyes widely, stiffing up. I blushed, pulling away and standing up.

"That was fun, gotta run!" I began to bolt down the path, away from the bench. Stupid stupid STUPID! I gasped when suddenly I was grabbed by the shoulder and spun around. Mark quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, breathing heavy from running as he studied my eyes.

"Why'd...you...stop?" We both stared at each other for the longest time. All I could manage was a weak shrug. "Not good enough," He then closed his eyes and kissed me, sending sparks through me. I closed my eyes, instantly kissing him back and wrapping my arms around his neck. The kiss was sweet and soft, just gentle. It was...

Perfect.