23TwentyThree23

I groaned as I woke up on my bed. Alright, Jack. Let's get on with it. I climbed out of bed, checking for any broken bones. Nope, niiiice. I walked to my bathroom, looking in the mirror. I gasped. A deep cut, diagonal on my eyebrow. Nearly got my eye. I sighed, knowing that would definitely leave a scar. I chuckled without any humor. "Hey, at least I'll look badass," I mumbled, smiling at my reflection. I changed into a white shirt with the words "THIS IS GONNA HURT" In blood red letters. Man, I love that song. (It's by Sixx A.M. if anyone wants to listen to it, I love it) I threw on a black hoodie over it, happy to see it covers most of my face. I put on my jeans and sneakers, picking up my phone. I groaned, I forgot to charge it before going to bed. Well, its not THAT bad. I've still got 71%. I'll live. I just prefer it fully charged. What should I do today? It's a Monday and we have off, and I sure as Hell am not going to spend it here in my own personal Hell.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I left my room, hurrying out of the apartment. I walked into the elevator, turning on my phone. Maybe Ice would like to do something? Another person got on, but I didn't look up. "Well you look shady as fuck," I looked up to see a guy with a complete baby face and gray hoodie and red hat staring at me with one eyebrow raised. I smirked from beneath my hood.

"Thanks, that's what I go for," I chuckled, pulling up Ice in my messages.

Jack: ICE, wanna hang out?

Ice: HELL YEA, Lets meet at the park

The elevator stopped and me and the guys stepped out, walking outside. "See you around Slim Shady," he muttered.

"See ye douch bag," I smirked to myself and began walking down the street. Soon, I was about to cross the road until I saw a familiar girl leaning against a wall. I walked over. "Hey Ice," they looked up and grinned.

"Yo! Look what I found," They pointed to the sign above us, and I gasped.

"TCBY?! My god, let's go," They laughed as I pulled them in behind me into the place.

Mark pov

I used my spoon to stir my icecream around, listening to my friends drone on about random topics. I heard the bell, signaling someone new came in and I heard a girl's laughter. "Oh. My. God. Mark, look!" I looked up when minx caught my attention. Jack, hidden beneath his hoodie, and Ice both ran in, looking around excitedly.

"It's Marki-Chan's senpai." Everyone giggled at Krism's little comment.

"He isn't my 'Senpai' for the hundredth tie. I'm not even gay!"

"Suuure," Ken commented, taking a bite from his icecream. "I heard he slept over at your house the other day." I blushed at the memory, everyone "oo"ing.

"Yeah, he did," I muttered, starting to get angry. "Helped him out on Halloween," I glared daggers at Felix who looked confused. "And while we were hanging out, you wanna know what he told me?" Everyone started looking back and forth from me to Felix. "He said you, yes you Felix, tried to hit on him. In a damn bathroom." Felix blushed, and our friends gasped.

"I-He-We-"

"I don't give two shits about what happened. You made him feel really uncomfortable and Ice has been on my ass about keeping you two assholes away from him." I sighed, staring back down at my water, awkward silence surrounding our table. "You know what? I think I'm gonna go."

"Aw, no! Mark-" I ignored Bob and stood up, walking towards the door.

Jack pov

"And so-" Ice's eyes suddenly widened. I turned to see what they were staring at but Ice grabbed my shoulders, making me look back at them. They were grinning. "Don't look now, but Mark is here." My eyes widened.

"really?!"

"yes, oh! He's getting up. Hey Mark!" My eyes widened even more and I blushed, finally turning to see Mark by the door, his head turned to us. He looked at me and blushed. Oh god no, he's coming over here. Mark stood by our table, looking at us.

"Hey Ice, Hi J-Jack," I smiled a bit.

"Wanna sit with us?" I looked at Ice, wide eyed. Oh god, what are they doing?!

"Um, sure!" mark pulled up a seat and sat next to me. "I was a bout to go, my friends are kinda being jerks," he muttered the last part loudly. I then noticed his friends sitting at a table next to us, staring wide eyed. I couldn't help but laugh, causing both of the people at the table to look at me wide eyed. Do I really laugh that little?

"Yer mates look like they've just seen a ghost," I explained, making them giggle.

"yeah," Ice giggled, waving their arms around. "OOOOOOH!" Mark and I laughed, copying them. It was pretty nice to be able to hang out with Mark and Ice together, surprisingly they got along. Maybe it was because Ice knew I kinda sorta maybe was crushing on Mark, or maybe it was just because I was there.