43FourtyThree43

Mark pov

We spent the next four hours switching back and forth from making out to goofing off, and I loved every moment of it. The best part was that I lived alone. My parent's had kicked me out years ago, because they just couldn't afford having me there. So I moved to LA, stayed with Wade for a while.  Eventually, I moved out and got my own house. though sometimes I still go over to his house and hang out with him.  Jack snuggled against my side as we watched some Steven Universe. "...I wonder what we would look like as a fusion." I looked down at Jack who seemed deep in thought. I giggled.

"A fusion?" I asked.

"Yeah, what would be our name? What would we look like?" I began to think.

"Hmmm, well, I generally go by Markiplier online..."

Jack looked up at me, "I'm Jacksepticeye." I rose an eyebrow.

"Septiceye?"

He rolled his eyes, grinning. "When I was a kid I had an eye infection. I always called it a Septiceye so...it just stuck (TRUE STORY I GOOGLED IT). But Markiplier?" I smiled.

"Multiplier. Mark. Markiplier," I shrugged, pulling him closer against my chest. "So I guess our name would be...Jackiplier?"

"Too sexual." We both laughed.

"Marksepticeye?"

"It's a mouthful."

"How about...Septicplier?" We both thought for a moment.

"Septiplier, runs off the tongue better," He smiled, and I smiled back. "SEPTIPLIER AWAAAAY!" He yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. I laughed and he smiled putting his arms down. I then caught him off guard by kissing him softly. He smiled into the kiss and put his hands on my face, kissing back. He pulled away and I pouted. "What was that for?" He asked, giggling.

"Sorry, but you're just so cute." He blushed and frowned, though I could tell it was fake.

"Don't call me cute, ye bastard." He crossed his arms but I had an idea. I smiled sweetly, and maybe a bit cockily, and swiftly pinned him to the couch. He stared up at me with wide eyes and a heavy blush.

"Oh don't act like you don't like it," I whispered, still smiling. He stuck out his tongue and wiggled beneath me. "I know you are totally a sucker for being treated like this." He bit his lip and I moved myself so I was hovering right over him.

"N-No," He mumbled weakly. "Yer just a cocky bastard."

I smirked, "I'm your cocky bastard." I then kissed him, instantly knowing he melted into it. We kissed for a while, and I loved every second of it.

"Wow, you guys are really unobservant." Jack and I yelled in surprise and I fell of the couch, groaning. I opened my eyes and saw Felix staring down at me.

"When did you guys get in?!" I asked, flustered. I saw that everyone had made it in. We were so into the kiss we hadn't even noticed they opened the door.

"About a minute," Minx stated, staring at her watch with a grin. "Quite a show!" I blushed and hurried to my feet, looking at Jack who was still laying on the couch. He was smirking, wiggling his eyebrows at me, which made me blush even more.

I sighed, chuckling. "Alright! Let's go grab something to eat."