40Fourty40

Jack pov

I ducked as he swung his fist, everyone gasping as he punched the air. I swiftly got up from Mark's lap, ignoring him pulling on my shirt as Fred rose as well. Anger fueled me. "Jack! Please-"

"It's okay Mark," I muttered through clenched teeth and cracked my neck. "I'll only be a second." Fred laughed cracking his knuckles.

"Let's go, you little faggot." He hissed. I saw red, hatred clouding my mind.  

I've got this Jack.

Before I could get my head together, I began laughing insanely. My friends stared at me wide eyed, and gasped when I let my hood fall. I could see the surprise in Fred's eyes upon seeing my scars, cuts and bruises. Sally screamed, catching the attention of the rest of the cafeteria. "Oh sweetie!" I cackled in a voice I didn't know I had. Was I truly insane? I couldn't gather my thoughts, it was as if a whole new version of me took over. "I don't quite feel like myself," (I KNOW THAT'S DARK'S CATCHPHRASE BUT WTH IS ANTI'S?!) I smirked, crossing my arms cockily.

"You are going down," He growled, swinging a fist at my face. I ducked again and he cried out when his fist slammed into the wall.

"What was that?" I asked, kicking his feet out from underneath him. "I couldn't quite hear you over the sound of how dead you are." I scowled and crouched as he rose to his feet.

"Jack, stop!" I seemed to have snapped out of it once I heard Mark yelling. My eyes et Mark's scared ones, Cry and Ice were holding him back though he was desperately trying to run to me.

"Mar-" Pain shot through me once Fred punched me in the face, knocking me into the wall.

"JACK!"

My sense was gone again. I rose to my feet swiftly nd punched Fred. HARD. He fell back and slid across the smooth tile. "MR. MCLOUGHLIN." I froze. I gasped when I was pulled back by my shoulder by Mr. Snow, the administrative officer. "What do you think you are doing?!" His blue eyes showed his rage. I missed, pulling back up my hood before he could get a good look at my face.

"He started this," I mumbled, seeing some teachers help the asshole up.

"My office. Now."  He began to drag me away, and I caught Mark's eyes. He was worried, and biting his lip. I smiled.

"See you later, baby!" I mouthed and was pulled out of the cafeteria and into the hall,