47FourtySeven47

Mark pov

"I love you." I said it. I had to. Jack was...perfect. He wasn't looking for attention, he wasn't an asshole, he was...different. So much better than my exs. I loved him, I really did. I stared into Jack's eyes, seeing that he was frozen. His eyes were wide and his jaw had dropped. Oh no, did I fuck up? "I-I'm sorry, Jack! Just forget-" I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine. I instantly closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his back as we kissed. God, I love him so much. Jack still had me pinned on the couch. He pulled his lips away a little, smiling at me brightly. He was so beautiful, even with his scars.

"I love ye too." I grinned, connecting our lips again and leaning against the back of the couch, him straddling my sides and his hands on my shoulders. We continued to kiss. This was perfect.

He was perfect.

I pulled away when my pocket vibrated. I grabbed my phone.

Minx: Where r u guys? School is about 2 start!

My eyes widened and I looked at Jack. "We have to go!" His eyes widened and he jumped off me, grabbing our bags. We hurried out the door. As Jack and I speed walked down the street, I texted Minx back.

Mark: omg sorry! I got caught up in something XP

I heard Jack sigh in relief, and I saw him leaning against the brick wall that surrounded our school. He reached for the gate, which was a few feet away. But he didn't move his feet. "So...far..." I smirked, walking over to him and kissing his cheek. My phone buzzed again as we walked into the school grounds.

Minx: Yeah, caught up n Jack? ;D Good 2 c u got out

I blushed, looking up to see our friends waving to us.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY "Irresistible by FOB"

Jack pov

I walked out of the school holding Mark's hand, the memory of the bell that had rung only moments ago still echoing in my mind. Today had been a normal day, despite Fred and Sally shooting me dirty looks every time I passed them in the halls. Mark wouldn't kiss me or hold me then,  which I was fine with. I don't want him to have my kind of life. Memories flooded in my mind as we walked down the street. Mark still had no idea about my ma's death, or what my father really did to me. He just knew that he was a bit abusive. Speaking of which, the cuts had begun the scar on certain places. They were ugly and raised, and a fleshy pink. The bruises were gone though, which was great. I sighed, looking down as we walked down the street of my old home. How am I going to tell him about my past?

Would he even care?

A/N: this is the longest fanfic I have ever written. is it starting to get boring? Because I've been taking notes and I have some stuff planned to progress the story.