11Eleven11

A/N: I love writing this story so much. ^-^

Mark pov

I walked of the class with my friends, terror filling my mind. Is she gonna beat me up? Did I do something? "Mark, let's go to lunch!" Bob said, pointing to the café.

"I'll be there in a minute," I said, noticing that Jack's pal was leaning against a tree outside. They gave me confused looks, and I nodded my head towards outside. Their eyes instantly widened.

"You are so screwed," Wade muttered. I gulped, shrugging.

"Wish me luck," I muttered, "I'll need it." I walked down the hall and out of the door, wiping the sweat off my hands I froze when I saw Jack talking to them.

"Okay, I'll see you then," he said before walking back into the school. They watched him walk inside, before their eyes landed on me. They nodded their head, motioning for me to walk over. I walked over, gasped when I was shoved against the tree by the collar of my T-shirt.

"WOAH! HE-" Their hand covered my mouth, their eyes dark and glaring into my soul.

"Shut up Markipiss." I glared at them and they dropped me.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" They scoffed, folding their arms.

"I'm not fucking deaf, Mark. So i'll warn ya," They picked up a rock from the ground, tossing it up and down. "Lay a single one of your damn fingers on him, you are dead. Talk to him, you are dead. THINK of him, you are dead." I scoffed, hiding my fear.

"What is he? Your Senpai?" I gasped when the rock whizzed right past my face.

"He's my friend, you little fuck. Tell Fishbreath and PewDiePrick to stay away from him too, I don't need him broken farther." They growled.

"What the Hell are you talking about? I'm no damn man-slut."

"Yeah, well they are. And I've seen you drooling over him." I blushed crossing my arms.

"I-"

"Don't deny it Fischback, I know your games. NOW DON'T TRY ANYTHING." I watched them walk away, them turning around one more time. "I will kill you if you dare hurt him. You and you fucking populars." I watched them walk off, rolling my eyes, If one thing got to me, It had to be people getting in my way. I don't like Jack, and I wasn't even staring at him!...that much. Shut up. But they do have a point with Ken and Felix, but what did they mean by 'Broken farther'? Was he hurt before? Is that why he is so shy? Hmmm...

I walk back to the café, grabbing my food and sitting with my friends. "So what did Ice want?" Felix asked, taking a bite of his Danish.

I sighed, biting into some egg. "They want you two to not go after Jack," the two of them gasped.

"But he's IRISH, and did you see his ass?!" Ken said, making me blush and the others laugh. "I've always wanted to hear an Irish moan! And he's so cute-"

"Just stop," I muttered, sighing. "If you try anything, they will kill you. Literally. I nearly got a rock to the face." they all chatted and I looked over Minx's shoulder to see Jack and Ice laughing at their lonely table. They don't have to worry about me going after Jack. But I'll keep an eye on Felix and Ken, just to make sure they don't try to get in the guy's pants. But man...my eyes wandered over Jack, taking in every detail of his odd clothing. Who can really blame them? Wait, no. Fuck, I need to start dating again, I am way too sexually attracted to people these days. I admired Jack's cheerful giggle, smiling softly. He really is interesting.