56FiftySix56

Mark's old room reflected his younger self, light blue walls with a pattern of pink mustaches dancing across it. But I didn't mind, despite the fact Mark was clearly embarrassed by the colorful stick figure drawings in crayon that were hung up. "Honestly Mark," I said, smiling as he sat next to me on a beanbag chair. "Yer an artist." He chuckled, punching me in the arm lightly as I laughed.

"I know I am." He smirked. I gasped when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me off my chair and on top of his on his. We both giggled at our position. He was hugging my waist as I sat on his lap with my legs dangling onto the floor. He leaned his forehead against mine, his eyes gleaming with giddy. "I like it when you're cute." I blushed when he whispered that and pulled us down. I was now laying against his chest, him cuddling me. I smiled softly. He's so warm. He sighed and I shut my eyes, just embracing the moment I had with this kind guy.(545442lppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp\\\\ Love, my cat)

Then, there was a knock at the door. I jumped off of Mark who was quick to sit up. "Mark? Are you and your friend in there?" A deep voice rang out, slightly muffled from the wood.

"Y-Yeah Dad!" He floofed his floof and quickly grabbed a kazoo from one of the boxes of random junk that was next to him. "Come on in!" The door opened and a man stepped in. He had the face structure of Mark, but had hazel eyes and brown hair. He wore a white cardigan and black jeans. I bit my lip as he took in the scene. Mark chilling on the beanbag chair trying to look natural with the cheap plastic kazoo and me just sitting on the carpet with my back against the white frame of Mark's old bed. He smiled and I held back a sigh of relief.

"Well, showing Jack your old kazoo huh?" he crossed the room and crouched down by mark who blushed, looking at the cheap orange prize.

"Uhhh-"

"Yep!" Both of their eyes flew to me and I grinned, hiding my fear. Why had I did that?! "Um, we are challenging each other." I grabbed the kazoo from Mark, twirling the instrument in my fingers. "To see who's better." Mark's dad chuckled and I pressed the Instrument to my lips. What should I play?! I need to do something!

"Oh really?" He asked, crossing his arms. I looked at Mark who looked extremely nervous. "I'll be the judge!" A lightbulb went off in my head.

I smirked and began to play off the tune to Twenty One Pilots, "The Judge". Both of their eyes widened and Mark grinned.

"Talented, like always," He mumbled, smiling softly. Mark's dad looked at him and he instantly blushed. "I m-mean-"

"No, you're right Mark! He's better than what you could play." Mr. Fischbach and I both laughed, Mark frowning and blushing.

A/N: OKAY. I need some questions to answer for a QNA I'm doing to celebrate 100 followers. Any questions about me? If not I'll just do a tag, lol