41FourtyOne41

"Yes. Yes, we will be looking forward to seeing you." I heard Mr. Ladd, the principal, set down his phone. But I didn't look up from my hands. He called my father. My father was going to come to the school. I was scared, but I stayed calm on the outside. "Your father will be here soon." I scoffed.

"So I heard."

"..." He sighed, leaving the room. I sat in silence for what felt like hours and then the door opened. I looked up and saw my father and Mr. Ladd. "Here he is, Mr. Brown." My father's eyes glowed with hatred, mirroring my same look.

"You beat up your brother?!" My anger instantly turned into confusion.

"What the hell are ye talking about?" I spat, standing up. Once I stood though, my eyes widened. Behind him and the principal was a woman. Brown hair, gray eyes, and a Yellow dress. She looked angry as all hell.

"This was not how I wanted to meet my new son," I flinched at her navally voice. "After he beat up one of my angels!"

"Who the Hell are ye?" I asked, my eyes flashing back and forth from my dad and this woman.

"My girlfriend," My father growled. "And for some godly reason you decided it was a good idea to beat up for new brother in front of your sister?!" I instantly paled. White hot anger took over.

"NO! YE AREN'T MY DAD THIS WHORE IS NOT MY MOM AND THOSE TWO ASSHOLES ARE NOT MY SIBLINGS! I'D RATHER DIE!"

Mark pov

I heard jack's yelling, and peeked through the office window just in time to see a man bitch slap him. I yelped at the sight. I slammed open the door, grabbing everyone's attention. "Mr. Fishbach! Back to class!" I ignored the principal and ran over to Jack who had fallen into a waiting chair. Blood ran down his mouth. He was out cold. Anger surged through me as I bent back up. Don't. Flip. Out.

"Mr. Ladd?" I asked calmly, suppressing the urge to grab the blade from the tape and slit his dad's throat. "May I request Jack staying with me? Until I can send this as- this piece- Mr. Brown to court?" I studied his eyes behind his glasses. He was obviously shocked at Jack's dad's behavior, he knew it wasn't normal.

"No way!" I had to clench my teeth when the father interrupted. "He is my son, and no faggot is going to take him from me-"

"Yes." The room fell into silence. Mr. Ladd straightened his tie. "Yes. You may take him to your place of residence, and have the rest of the school day off. But I expect to see you both tomorrow." I smiled, happiness I didn't even know was possible filling me. The couple before me was completely pissed, but I could care less. I picked Jack up, surprised at how light he was and left the office. Lots of students stared at me as I walked down the hall, carrying him bridal style.

"What is he doing?"

"Is that Mark Fischbach?"

"Carrying Jack Mcloughlin?!"

"Omg, Jack is so lucky!"

"But why is he carrying such a loser?"

"I heard screaming."

"WHOOO! GO MARK!" I smiled, leaving the school.