62SixtyTwo62

Tom giggled and let me go. I stared at him wide eyed, my jaw dropped and completely flustered. "W-What?"

"I ship you and Mark!" Tom clapped his hands together happily. "I saw the way you two were looking at each other."

"Then why the fuck were y-you f-flirting with me?!" He laughed and I clenched my fists. Mark has been pissed all morning at his brother.

"Jealousy! I like seeing him jealous, and now," he leaned closer, glancing around playfully. I was completely and utterly pissed. "You know he likes you! You should ask him out or something." I sighed, pushing him away. He gave me a confused look.

"We," I glanced around. "We are already dating!" His eyes widened. "Well, sorta. it's complicated." He grinned, then suddenly a wave of guilt crashed down on him. I could see so in his eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Jack! Mark is gonna be pissed. Cmon, we better get back inside." I hurried with him back inside, seeing Mark and his family paying the bill. He looked at me and smiled, glaring when he saw Tom next to me. I smiled, walking over to him.

"Hey bab-Jack." He blushed. "Ready to go back?" I nodded, smiling at him. He was clearly nervous. We all left the restaurant and walked back to the car. "Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me?"

"Yeah, I'm down." He grinned.

Time Skip

Mark and I walked down the drive way of his parents house, ready for our walk. It was a nice day out, white fluffy clouds created patterns that you could stare at for hours in the bright blue sky. the sun was high, and the weather was nice. Not burning hot, but not freezing. Nice enough to where when we were under the shadow's of the trees you had a little chill, but stepping out into the sun was glorious, the way your skin warmed up. The trees swayed in the wind, a rich green color painting the neighborhood with color. but the best part was having Mark holding my hand as we walked down the sidewalk.  I looked at Mark and smiled. He was grinning as we walked. I swung our hands back and forth, giggling. "Where are we going Markimoo?" he chuckled softly.

"It's a surprise!" I pouted and he looked at me as we walked.

"Keep sticking your lips out like that and I'll have to something about it." I smirked, blushing.

"I'm a rebel." I pouted even more and he smirked. He pulled me off of the sidewalk and into the forest. I laughed as we ran through the woods. "Maaark! Where are we going?" But before he could answer I saw it, and it took my breath away. A clearing with a large tree in the center, pink flower petals fell from the tree. I grinned and felt Mark hug me from the side.

"Here we are~" I grinned, turning my head and kissing him. It was perfect. I pulled away slowly, and he led me over to the tree. We sat down with our back against the magnificent tree.

"This is beautiful Mark," I mumbled, hugging his waist. He giggled.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it." I looked up when he put a finger under my chin. "Too bad it's not as beautiful as the boy in front of me." I blushed at the words he whispered.

"You're so cheesy," We both chuckled. "I love it." I pressed my lips against his, smiling. He kissed back, grinning into the kiss. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too, Jack. More than you know."