45FortyFive45

Mark pov

After we ate, we all decided to go back to Mark and I's house. So that's where we were now, all sitting around in the living room goofing off. I looked around at everyone. Felix was dancing like an idiot, Krism and Minx were kissing on the couch, Ken and Cry were talking silently, Ice and Bob were poking Wade in the shoulder trying to annoy him, and Jack...where was he?

I looked behind me just in time to see Jack walking over to me. "There you are," I mumbled, grinning when he sat on my knee and hugged me.

"Ye missed me?"

"Very much." I kissed him sweetly and we both cuddled together. I didn't pay much attention about what was going on, until I heard Felix call my name.

"Hey Mark! You got a text!" He handed me my phone and I looked at it, instantly freezing.

Mom: Hey Mark, I'm sorry we haven't talked n a while. Ur father got a promotion, and we've finally saved up enough money 2 buy a house!!! We would love if u came down 2 Cincinnati over the weekend 2 visit

"Who ye texting~?" I bit my lip when Jack whispered that in my ear, his arms around my neck.

"M-My mom, she wants me to fly to Cincinnati over the weekend to see her and my dad." Jack instantly stopped teasing me.

"Well," He mumbled, getting off my lap. "Talking dirty when yer texting yer ma isn't much of a turn on," He giggled.

"Yeah," I giggled too. "Want me to ask if you can come?"

"Sure!" He smiled, putting his head in my lap.

Mark: Sure Mom, but do u mind if a friend comes along? he's my roomy.

I didn't want to tell her just yet I was gay, it had been years since we last talked. I don't know if she was homophobic or not.

Mom: Sure!!! What's his name?

I looked down at Jack, who appeared to be falling asleep in my lap. So cute.

Mark: Jack

TIME SKIP

After a while, everyone had left and I carried Jack up to my room, hoping he wouldn't mind sharing with me. After all, tomorrow we would go to his house and get his things so it was just one more night. I laid him down on the bed, pulling off his hoodie and stripping myself of all of my clothing except boxers and some red sweat pants. I crawled under the covers next to him, wrapping my arms around him to he was the little spoon. I then fell asleep smiling.