Chapter 4

My idea of what Dr Sean looks like

     I was sitting on my bed, just reading the day away. I loved to read, really any type of book, from romance to fantasy to non fiction to classical and anything in between. I read anything I could get my hands on. I felt that, like the walk in the woods, reading calmed and relaxed me. If I wasn't out walking, I was reading, one or the other.

I was just getting to a good part of my fantasy romance novel (about vampires, of course), when a knock sounded on my door. I glanced at the clock to see it was 5 pm.

Might be the delivery guy with the blood bags, i thought as I walked to the door.

I opened the door to see a man with short, curly sandy blond hair and dazzling green eyes. He was about a head taller than me, with a trim body. His face looked kind.

I glanced down, expecting to see him in the regular delivery suit, but instead, he was wearing a purple button up shirt and black dress pants. He was also holding a familiar box in his hands. My eyes widened.

"Hello, beautiful," he said. He had a big, happy, flirty smile on his face, like he was just seconds away from laughing. "Sorry to bother you, Miss, but are you," he asked as he glanced down and started to rattle off the address on the box.

The box, luckily, was an ordinary shipping box, only it had a cooler inside it to keep the blood cold during delivery.

I blushed.

"Yes, that's me," I replied, reaching out for the box.

Our hands touched on the box, and a shock zapped up both my arms. I accidentally jerked back, but once again, the other person on the end of my touch didn't seem to feel anything.

He looked a little confused, probably wondering why I jerked back from him. I slowly reached for the box again, this time being careful not to touch him. I sat it down onto the table that was just inside the door, and turned back to face him.

"Guess the delivery man got the address mixed up. He left it on my friend's porch," he said. "Oh sorry, where are my manners, I'm Sean."

He reached out a hand to me. I'd been a little lost in thought while he'd been talking.

Why would the delivery guy leave it on his friend's porch? Since it was in a cooler, I always had to sign for it. First the grocery delivery guy and now the blood delivery guy.

"Oh, sorry," I said, reaching for his hand. No shock this time, thankfully. "I'm Sang."

"Ah, pretty name for a pretty girl," Sean said teasingly, with a flirty smile.

I blushed and he smiled great big again. I glanced back down, looking everywhere but at him.

"Well, I'd better go. You should get that box into the fridge as soon as possible. It was sitting out in this heat for a while."

I glanced up, giving him a confused look.

Did he know what was in the box?

"You should listen to me, I'm a doctor, you know," he said, teasingly again.

At least I think he was teasing me. He didn't look old enough to be a doctor, maybe 19 or 20.

He reached for my hand again, slowly, leaning in to kiss the back of it.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Sang."

"You too, Dr. Sean," I replied teasingly back to him. I was blushing bright red again.

He smiled great big again and gave me a wink as he turned away. He started walking down the driveway, and then down the street.

I quickly shut the door, leaning my back against it as I sighed dreamily.

Three cute, nice, and funny guys all in one day. This day couldn't get any crazier.

After a few minutes, I shook myself out of my daze and picked up the box.

I carried it into the kitchen and opened it, sliding out the bags of blood. 14 altogether, enough for 2 weeks. At least she didn't go overboard with that order.

I quickly put the still cold bags into the fridge and made me a ham and cheese sandwich. I ate the sandwich and cleaned up the few crumbs left on the counter.

Then I headed for the stairs. A nice, relaxing bath sounds good about right now.

I filled the tub up and quickly got in, slowly relaxing as I thought of the three boys I'd met today.

Kota and Nathan probably know each other, living on the same street, but did they know Dr. Sean?

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)