Chapter 30

Thanks for the comments and votes.

"Sang, Sweetie, are you alright," Kota's voice rang out into room, his tone both commanding and worried.

Footsteps raced towards me, then two sets of hands were gently turning me over. They tried to pull me into a sitting position, but my body couldn't stay that way.

After falling back onto the bed again after that, the guys gently lifted my upper body off the bed again. Kota climbed in behind me, letting my back rest on his chest, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Sang, what's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere," Kota asked, as he rubbed his hands up and down my arms, trying to comfort me.

"What's wrong with her, Kota? Something isn't right. We were watching him on the cameras the whole time on our way over here. He never made it to her. We were just talking to her on the phone," Nathan said, as he looked down at me with a worried expression on his face.

I hated to worry them, but I could do nothing but lay there.

I should have already told them about the whole immobile thing that happened at night.

I tried to catch Nathan's attention with my eyes, but his were too busy looking me over, up and down, running over my body, from head to toe.

"I don't know what's wrong. I've never seen anyone quite like this before. Sang, can you talk at all," Kota asked me.

I had never been more stressed out than at this point in time. After the break in and now this, not being able to communicate with them, I just broke down.

Amazingly, I started to cry. I had never cried while in this state. I could feel the tears run down my face and falling off my chin.

"Sh*t, Kota! Something is wrong with her eyes. There's blood coming from them," Nathan shouted, rushing forward towards me.

He quickly pulled his shirt off and started to wipe at my eyes.

My eyes were bleeding?! What in the world? I thought I was just crying.

My blood is going to ruin his shirt. I'll have to remember to replace it if I can't get the stains out.

How could I buy him another shirt when I don't have any money?

That made me cry even harder, which was weird to do, as my body couldn't shake like it normally would.

"Nathan, where's the blood coming from exactly? Can you see anything around her eyes," Kota asked, as he pulled his phone out from his pocket.

After a few seconds, he laid the phone down on the bed beside us. Dr Sean's voice came from the speaker of the phone.

"Kota, what's wrong?"

"A lot of things, doc. First there was a break in at Sang's house. The thief fled. We got here before the guy could get to Sang, but something is wrong with her. She won't talk and she has blood coming from her eyes," Kota told him.

"Ok, let's address the blood first. Is it a lot, like enough to block her eye sight, or just a small amount?"

"Just a small amount, but it's coming from both eyes, doc," Nathan answered him.

"Ok, Mr Blackbourne and I are on our way to you. I need someone to check her eyes out. See if you can see any damage done to her eyes that could be causing the bleeding."

Nathan pulled a small flashlight from his pocket and used it as he looked into my eyes, studying them carefully. He kept wiping the blood away and I was slowly calming down.

"Sh*t, Doc, I can't find anything wrong with her eyes. No scratches or bruises. Not a d*mn, f*cking thing."

"Sang, I'm going to switch places with Nathan, ok," Kota said, as he pushed my upper body forward a little.

Nathan and Kota switched places, with Nathan now behind me. He pulled me so that I was leaning back more. He, too, wrapped me up in his arms.

Kota started wiping around my eyes and looked into them with the flashlight for a few seconds.

"Wait, are these tears? These look more like tears falling than blood pouring out," Kota said.

"She's crying blood," Dr Sean asked.

Yes, they are tears, I screamed, inside my head, at him. I had never before cried blood for tears.

"Tears? Does she cry blood? Wouldn't someone have noticed that happening," Nathan asked.

"I don't think anyone has ever seen her cry before. I know I haven't, have any of you?"

"No," Dr Sean said.

"No, I haven't either. Sh*t! F*ck," Nathan swore loudly.

Kota put his hands on both sides of my face, causing me to look into his eyes.

"Sang, is crying blood tears normal for you?"

I tried to tell Kota no with my eyes. After a few seconds of looking me in the eye, he seemed to catch on to what my look meant.

"Ok, so she says no, not normal. Are you hurt anywhere," he asked next.

Again, I gave him a look that said no.

"She said no to being hurt," Kota said.

"Ok, we're pulling in now. I've contacted the others and they should be here soon," Dr Sean replied, and then I heard a click as he hung up.

I heard the front door open, then close. Then footsteps on the stairs.

Someone walked into the room and over to us. Mr Blackbourne came into my view first.

The look on his stern face would have frightened me, but at the moment, all I could focus on was Dr Sean's last words.

The others were going to see me like this, too?

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)