Chapter 31

Thanks for the comments and votes!

"Sang, please stop crying. Everything is going to be all right," Kota said to me, trying to calm me down.

After finding out the others were on their way here, I broke down again. I didn't want my new friends to see me like this.

I wish I was normal. Not defective.

"Miss Sorenson, I can assure you that none of the boys, myself included, will care what you look like. All we care about is your safety. They need to see you in person, for their own peace of mind."

I started to calm down, thinking about how I would be the same way if one of the guys got hurt or had been in danger.

I was glad Mr Blackbourne knew what had set me off again. I hated this immobility thing.

"Ok, I need to look Sang over, see if there is anything wrong with her and what is causing her not to be able to speak. Kota and Nathan, I need you two to wait outside the door, please," I heard Dr Sean say.

My eyes locked onto Kota's as he leaned closer to me.

"Sweetie, is it ok for Dr Green to look you over? Mr Blackbourne will be right here," he said.

Yes, I was fine with it, I tried to tell him. He caught on.

"Ok, Nathan, she's ok with it. Let's go downstairs and wait for the others. If they bust in here and see her tears right now, they will flip out," Kota said, as he gently took hold of my arms.

Nathan moved out from behind me and Kota, with Dr Sean's help, laid me back on the bed. I heard their footsteps go towards the door, and then it opened and closed.

Mr Blackbourne leaned over into my view.

"Miss Sorenson, I will be right here, watching you for any signs of discomfort or pain. Focus on me if you need to."

Even if I had been able to look away from his intense gaze, I couldn't have.

Dr Sean appeared on my other side.

"Ok, Miss Sang, let's look at your eyes first."

After 30 minutes of Dr Sean checking me over, even my throat, I heard him moving away from me, muttering under his breath.

Mr Blackbourne gaze demanded my focus fully be on him at the moment, so I couldn't concentrate on what Dr Sean was saying.

"Miss Sorenson, you done really well through the examine. I'm very proud of you for trusting us to care for you and not hesitating to reach out to Kota at the first sign of trouble."

He must have seen the question in my eyes, for he spoke again.

"I watched the camera feed of what happened."

Just then, Dr Sean appeared in my view again.

"Miss Sang, I see nothing that would explain why you can not speak or move. Your throat looks fine, as does your eyes. I don't know what would cause blood for tears and if you were not a vampire, that would of been cause to rush you to the hospital. Since they do appear to be tears and have stopped, they are no longer the main concern.

"Being unable to move is the main concern. As for right now, I think we need to do more invasive tests to see what's going on inside your body. The hospital I work at has all the necessary tools for the tests. I don't want you to worry, I will find out what's causing this."

Nothing was wrong with me and if I had only spoken to them about this before, they wouldn't be so worried right now.

The sound of the front door opening reached my ears before either one could speak another word.

A loud, booming voice rang out.

"Where the h*ll is she?! Sang Baby!"

"North, calm down," I heard Kota say. "She's upstairs in her room, but before you guys see her, we need to talk about-"

A thunder of footsteps raced up the stairs before he could even finish his sentence.

The door was flung open, hitting the opposite wall with a loud bang. I could here them running towards me.

"What the h*ll is wrong with Trouble?"

"Princess, are you ok?"

"Sang Baby, what the f*ck happened?"

"Aggele Mou, are you hurt?"

"Cupcake?"

My heart started to race, worried that they would be upset with me when they found out that I hadn't told them about this. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

Crap, not now. If I start to cry again, they really will freak out.

Kota's face came into view.

"Sweetie, it's going to be ok. Don't cry. Dr Green will take good care of you and he will find what's wrong."

"What the h*ll is going on? First we get a call that someone broke into Sang Baby's house and then we get here to find her like this, still as a statue! F*cking h*ll, someone better tell us what the f*ck is going on, and right f*cking now!"

For some reason, hearing North go off like that caused the tears to flow down my face.

"What the ever loving f*cking h*ll sh*t!"

Gabriel's voice shouted out, interrupting North's rant.

It was so quiet, you could have heard a pin drop. A few seconds passed before all heck broke loose.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)