Chapter 8

My idea of what Silas looks like, maybe with a little more muscle mass.

Out of the car stepped a giant of a guy. He was easily 2 1/2 heads taller than me, with broad shoulders and muscles aplenty. He had black hair, dark brown eyes, and deeply tan skin. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans. His clothes stretched tight over the muscles on his body.

All three boys headed towards us. Victor and I stood up as they approached.

"Hi, Sang," Kota and Nathan said at the same time. I laughed and blushed.

"Hi guys," I replied.

The giant stepped closer, holding out one large hand towards me.

"Hi, I'm Silas," he said, with a kind smile.

He had just a hint of an accent, not from South Carolina, but I couldn't place what it was.

"Hi, I'm Sang, " I said, taking his hand to shake.

When we touched, that same familiar shock zapped up my arm. I blushed and looked away.

"So, Victor and I have to do something for my mom real quick, but we should be back soon," Kota said to me, apologetically.

"That's fine," I replied nervously. I didn't want them to think I was making them hang out with me, but after talking to Victor and getting to know him, one on one, I was eager now to meet the others and hang out.

"Yeah, I have to go get something from my house, too. See you guys in a few," Nathan said, as he turned and headed down the street. He disappeared into the second house down from me.

Victor and Kota crossed the street and went into the house. That left Silas and I on our own. I smiled shyly up at him. He smiled back at me.

"So, Sang, how are you liking South Carolina so far," he asked.

"It's been ok so far. I haven't really been anywhere yet."

"There are a lot of interesting things to do around here. Maybe one day, we can go exploring together," he said. I blushed.

"I'd like that."

His smile widened.

We spent the next few minutes talking about what there was to do in the area. I also learned that he was from Greece, which explained the accent.

We also talked about the school. I found out that this would be the guys first time in public school. Before this, they had attended a private school.

Before I could ask him why they were going to public school this year, a black car pulled up to the curb by us.
Luke got out of the driver side while Gabriel got out of the passenger side.

I jumped back a step when they both started running towards me.

"Trouble! Did you miss me," Gabriel asked while reaching me first. He quickly pulled me into a hug. I as a little taken about by the hug, but quickly returned it. I felt Luke come up beside us. When Gabriel let me go, Luke swooped in to hug me too.

"Tell him you missed me more, saver of cupcakes," Luke said as he let me go.

"I missed both you guys," I said, though it sounded more like a question. Silas gave out a small laugh.

I blushed as both Luke and Gabriel smiled at me. I was a little taken by surprise by the nicknames.

"Ok, before everyone gets here, Trouble, we have got to fix your hair. What the sh*t do you call that style?"

I smiled at the look on his face. I had only put it up into a messy bun this morning when I had gotten up. I agreed to let him fix it up before the others got back.

We all went inside, and Silas settled onto the couch, while Gabriel, Luke, and I headed upstairs to the bathroom.

Luke and Gabriel kept me laughing as Gabriel fixed my hair. He was straighten it and giving it some volume.

All three of us were laughing as the front door opened. I could hear voices coming from the living room and figured it was Nathan.

We were almost to the bottom of the stairs when it happened.

"Why is there f*cking bags of blood in here," an extremely loud voice shouted from the kitchen.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)