Chapter 17

Hope you guys enjoy!

Turned out, everyone had planned on coming back to my house after we toured the school. Kota, Victor, Nathan, and I rode back in Kota's car, while North, Silas, Luke, and Gabriel rode back in North's black jeep.

When we got to my house, everybody headed inside. We'd all decided to just hang out and relax for the rest of the day. We were all sitting in the living room, some on the couch, most on the floor, when Gabriel and Luke started to argue on what games to play.

"We should play Truth or Dare," Gabriel said.

"No, we should play Never Have I Ever," Luke said.

"How about we bring the xbox over and show Peanut how to play some games on it," Nathan suggested.

I'd heard of an xbox before, but I'd never played on one, nor had I ever played Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever, though they did sound interesting.

"How about we let Sang Baby decide on what to play," North shouted over the three arguing guys.

The guys all looked to me. Gabriel and Luke both looked at me eagerly.

"Umm, I've never played any of those games. I'm not sure how you play them," I said, but then quickly added, "but I'd like to learn."

"Ok, Sweetie, which one would you like to play first? We don't have to play all three today, either," Kota said, looking around the room at the others.

"How about Truth or Dare, since Gabriel suggested it first?"

"Ok, let's all sit in a circle," Gabriel said happily.

"No kissing or streaking dares," North said.

Everyone agreed, while I was blushing bright red.

The game sounded pretty simple. Gabriel went first.

"Trouble, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Everyone groaned.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No," I said, blushing. The guys all chuckled.

'Luke," I said, wanting to change the subject, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Gabriel had pulled me down to sit by him, and now he was whispering in my ear.

"Hey, no helping her," Luke said.

"It's her first time playing. I'm just helping out with the first dare," Gabriel replied, then began whispering in my ear again. His warm breath on my ear tickled.

"I dare you to lick North's arm," I said, giggling.

North yelled at Luke as he did it. We all laughed.

"Cupcake, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Everyone groaned again.

"Do you prefer cupcakes or muffins?"

"Definitely cupcakes." North groaned at that. "Silas, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, Aggele Mou."

"I dare you to tell me what that nickname means."

"It means 'my angel' in Greek." I blushed again. "Aggele Mou, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to come give me a hug."

I knee walked over to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back gently.