Chapter 46

Thanks for the comments and votes!

The rest of the weekend went by fast. After the guys had decided to stay over, to keep an eye on me for the rest of the weekend, we all settled into a quite routine. Everyone but Mr Blackbourne and Dr Sean stayed.

We spent the rest of the weekend just relaxing and hanging out. We watched movies, played video games (Nathan introduced me to some more XBox 360 games), and took more walks in the woods out behind my yard.

It was peaceful. After the incident, I think we all needed it.

I still couldn't remember all that had happened. Mr Blackbourne and Dr Sean had told me their thoughts on my aunt putting something in the blood, but I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that my aunt would want to hurt me.

She's had years, why now? Plus, she didn't really strike me as the type to hurt someone.

But then again, I didn't really know much about my aunt. After these last 6 years, I couldn't tell you the name of the company where she worked or even what she did for a living.

"Hey, Sweetie," Kota's voice cut into my thoughts. I turned to look in his direction.

It was Monday morning and we were in the kitchen, all eating breakfast together since the guys had all stayed overnight again, except for Mr Blackbourne and Dr Sean.

"Not feeling hungry?"

I looked down at my plate, realizing that I had just been tearing my piece of toast into small pieces, not eating anything. I didn't really have an appetite this morning.

"Sorry, not really."

"You need to eat, Sang Baby. You haven't been eating much these last few days. Are you feeling ok," North asked me.

The guys had asked me that very question multiple times over the weekend, not that I could blame them. I didn't feel sick, it was just that after the incident, I hadn't had much of an appetite for food.

"I'm fine, North Star."

"If your not going to eat, at least drink before we have to leave," Victor told me, as he sat the cup of blood down in front of me.

After the guys had all agreed to donate blood for me, to which I tried to protest but they weren't having it, Dr Sean had gotten a bag from each of them.

I took a sip, savoring the taste and the smell. The guys' blood was totally different from the other blood. It tasted better, without the nasty metallic after taste to it. This was only my second cup of their blood, but I could already tell a slight difference between the cup that I had had yesterday and the one from right now. I couldn't quite figure out the difference, but I knew that there was one.

The smell was almost like what I had smelled when Gabriel had cut himself that one time, when they had found out about me being a vampire. Even the smell of each cup of blood was slightly different, but each one was still a delicious smell.

"Thank you, Victor."

"Your welcome, Princess."

After everyone was finished, we quickly cleaned up the kitchen and headed out the door. I rode with Victor, Kota, and Nathan, in Kota's car. North, Silas, Gabriel, and Luke rode in North's truck.

We arrived at the school soon after. We parked and made our way into the courtyard to wait until the bell rang. We were a little early, but we needed to be if we wanted to find a parking spot. Soon, the courtyard was filled with students.

As soon as the bell rang, North, Luke, and I were making our way slowly to homeroom. I was walking behind North, with Luke right behind me, when I felt someone bump into me from the side. I went down, landing on my side hard. A sharp pain shot up the wrist that had ended up under my side as I had fell and my hip ached where I had landed on it.

"Are you ok, Cupcake? Are you hurt anywhere," Luke asked me as he knelt down next to me, looking me over.

"I'm fine, I think. I-"

"What the f*cking h*ll? Sang Baby, what happened?"

North, who had stopped a couple of feet away, quickly made his way to my other side. He knelt down by my side too.

"Someone bumped into me and I lost my balance. I'm fine though," I told him.

I could feel my face turn bright red. There was a crowd gathering around us, seeming to get bigger as everyone stopped to see what was going on. All that attention unnerved me. I just wanted to get out of there.

Luke and North helped me to stand, but as I straightened, a voice rang out.

"What is going on here? Are you alright, Sang," Mr Hades asked, as he came to a stop in front of me.

North took a step forward and to the side, so that I was partially behind him. Luke wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, turning a little so that I was even farther way from Mr Hades gaze.

"She's fine. She just fell," North answered him abruptly.

"That was one nasty fall. Perhaps I should take her to see the school nurse."

I flinched and Luke pulled me tighter against him.

No way was I going anywhere with Mr Hades.

"No need. We were just about to take her to see Dr Green," North told him.

"Ah yes, the good Dr Green," Mr Hades replied snidely. "By all means, go go."

"Ok, everyone on to your classes. Nothing to see here," Mr Hades voice shouted out, talking to the students still gathered around us. They turned and walked off.

We quickly turned and made our way to Dr Green and Mr Blackbourne's office. We didn't speak the whole way there.

Sorry everyone, but I have to put the story on hold for a bit. Life happened, but as soon as I get a chance to, I will update. Please be patient with me! :)

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)