Chapter 6

My idea of what Gabriel looks like, except hair is different.

The next morning, just as I walked through the back door, after my walk, someone started knocking on the front door. I hurried to open it, thinking it was Luke.

As I opened the door, I was surprised to see a different boy standing there. I gave him a hesitant smile.

"Oy, I'm Gabriel. Luke sent me over with your cupcakes," the boy said, his voice suprising me with how deep it was and that's when I noticed the plate in his hands. It had 3 prettily decorated cupcakes that looked too good to eat.

He had brown hair, with two blond locks on either side of his face. He had crystal blue eyes. He had stud earing in both ears, along with three black earing running up the side of one. He was wearing a bright orange tank shirt and blue jeans.

I realized he was studying me just as I had been to him. I blushed and he gave me a smirk.

"Hi, I'm Sang. Let me just take those from you," I said, as I reached for the plate of cupcakes. I was careful not to touch him.

"Sorry, Luke had to leave earlier than he had planned, but he said to tell you hi and he hopes to see ya around."

I smiled. Even though it had been late last night, Luke was fun to be around.

"Hey, you want to come in," I asked quickly.

I don't know who was more suprised by my offer, him or me. I decided then that I'd like to be friends with all the guys I'd met so far. They all seemed so nice and maybe school wouldn't be so bad if we all were friends.

"Oy! Only if you let me fix your hair," Gabriel replied. He gave me a flirty smile and I blushed again. If I kept blushing so much around these guys, I'd need more than 1 bag of blood a day.

A couple hours later, Gabriel and I were sitting on the couch, talking about anything and everything. Turns out, Gabriel knew a lot about fashion, art, and hair. Luke and him were also in my grade at the school.

When he first touched me, it was to pull my hair away from my neck. The result was a shock that zapped straight up my neck. I'd yelped and jumped, causing Gabriel to apologize repeatedly. If this was to happen when I first touched someone, I decided a handshake would be better.

We had already finished off all the cupcakes Luke had sent over and my hair meet with Gabriel's approval now. For some reason, he really liked my hair, had even called dibs on it, whatever that ment.

"So Sang, leave any broken hearts back in Illinois," he asked. I blushed.

"No," I replied. He smiled again.

"Do you know a Kota or Nathan that live in this neighborhood," I asked quickly, changing the subject.

"Sh*t yeah, I know them both. We've all been best friends since forever. Wait, how do you know them?"

I was slowly becoming used to Gabriel cursing, and I didn't flinch as much when he did. I told him how I'd met Nathan and Kota, leaving out Dr Sean (seeing as how he was older than the other boys), and he laughed.

"So you're the trouble maker then, huh. I can't believe I didn't put two and two together. "

I gave him a confused smile, but he just waved it off.

"Listen, I've got to go, but how about later we all get together and hang out with all the guys? We can either go to Kotas or Nathan's. Or here if that's better for you? If you even want to, that is," he asked hesitantly.

"I'd love that. Say 4," I asked, smiling. He smiled in return.

"That works for us," Gabriel said.

We walked to the door and said our goodbyes. I slowly shut the door, leaning against it.

New friends. I smiled to myself.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)