Chapter 66

Ok, so this chapter kinda took a slight turn on me, but hopefully it's still a good one.
Thanks for all the comments and votes! :)

Sean's POV

"Sang," he yelled as he ran over and knelt down next to her still form. He gently grabbed her shoulder and slowly turned her towards him, until her back met with the floor. He cupped her face gently and checked it over. Her face was pale and cold to the touch. He grabbed her wrist to check for a pulse. It was weak, but it was there. He gave a slight sigh.

He turned, looking for Owen. He found him a few feet away. He was as still as a statue as he gazed down at Sang. He seemed to still be in shock. Owen needed to snap out of it. Sang needed them, both of them.

"Owen. Owen. OWEN!"

Owen finally looked over to him. He was pale white as well, and had what almost looked like panic in his eyes. Sean didn't blame him, he was sure he had panic written all over his face. But he needed to push that all aside and go into doctor mode right now. She needed Dr. Sean, not panicked Sean.

"Owen, I need you to grab my spare bag. It's in my desk, in the bottom. Owen," he yelled at him again, when he just stood in place. Owen slowly turned and went to his desk. Sean turned back to Sang. "Come on, Pumpkin. I need you to be alright, ok?"

He grabbed the bag from Owen and started checking her over. He started with her pupils to see if they dilated or not when he shown light into them. First one eye then the other. They did what he'd wanted them to. He was just about to check her head for bumps, when Owen finally spoke.

"Sean, stop."

He turned to look at Owen, shocked. He couldn't stop. She needed him. "Owen I-"

"No, I'm not saying not to treat her, but look," he said as he knelt down on the other side of Sang. He pointed to few places on her body, on her clothes. It took Sean a moment to realize it was blood.

"Oh god," he whispered as he remembered the state the door had been in. It had been covered in blood. Was it any of her's? "Ok, ok. We'll check her over, see if we can find any open cuts. But, we need to do this without moving her body too much."

A few minutes later, Owen looked over to him as he slowly lowered her arm down to rest in his lap. They had found nothing. The blood wasn't hers.

"Maybe the blood was from the person who was after her," Sean suggested as he went back to examine her head. He found nothing, not even a small bump. He quickly finished his examine. There were bruises starting to form on her upper arm and wrist that looked suspiciously like hand prints. He also found bruises on her knees, but that was all he found.

Owen, who had remained silent throughout the examine, spoke up. "What if it wasn't from the person who was  after her?"

"What do you mean? Who's blood could it be then?"

Owen brought his arm up, holding a cup in his hand. It was the one Owen had found near the exit door. "Maybe no one was actually bleeding. Maybe someone was walking around with a cup of blood in her tiny little hands," he said as he focused on Sang's face.

"Why in the world would she do that? She wouldn't chance it, not with so many people around."

"She would if she had to."

Sean looked her over again, thinking. "Wait, wait, wait. She drinks in the mornings. She has for awhile now. If that blood was from a cup, that means -"

"She hasn't drank today," Owen finished for him. "That might be why she's not waking up."

Sean thought it over more. Owen could be right, and if he was then, "She needs blood. There's some bags in the fridge. Grab two of them while I get an IV started." He pulled out the needed supplies and quickly had it all set up. He grabbed one of the bags from Owen's hands and hooked it up. They both waited. It was all they could do at the moment.

After about 20 minutes of nothing happening, Sean was starting to worry that maybe it wasn't working. He looked at the bag of blood. It was still halfway full. He'd set the flow to the highest it would go. Maybe that was it! Maybe she wasn't getting the blood fast enough.

"She's not getting the blood quickly enough. How can we speed it up, though? We can't just dump a bag down her throat, she'd choke. We need to find another way," Sean mumbled under his breath. "But what can we do?"

"We are doing all that we can," Owen replied. "It's going to take more time, that's all."

Sean looked her over. His heart almost broke to see her like this. He needed to do something, anything. He hated not being able to help her more. There had to be a way, there just had to.

A thought came to him. He reached over into his bag and brought out a surgical knife that was still in it's package and some alcohol wipes.

"Sean, what do you think you are doing," Owen asked him as Sean slowly and carefully opened the package.

He opened one of the wipes and rubbed it over an area on his arm, in between his wrist and elbow. Then he took the knife in one hand and brought his other arm up. He moved closer to her head. He held his arm over her open mouth, a few inches above it. When he brought the knife up and went to cut his arm, Owen reached over and stopped him.

"Again, what do you think you are doing?"

"It's a quicker way to get it into her system. The flow will be slight and small enough that she won't get choked on it. It's all that I can think to do at the moment. If you have any other ideas, please feel free to tell them to me."

After a minute, Owen let go of his arm. He put it back up by her mouth and brought the knife to his arm, cutting a thin line across it. He quickly tilted his arm and they watched as the blood slowly dripped down into her mouth. He cut another thin line close to the first one.

"Sean, you can not keep cutting yourself. Your way is not working either. Maybe we can-"

Before Owen could finish speaking, Sang quickly grabbed Sean's arm and bit into it.

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)