Chapter 34

Thanks for the comments and votes!

North was still holding me when 5 o'clock came. He had been sitting there, silent, just gently rocking me back and forth. It was a very relaxing place to be.

I slowly turned my head, looking up at him. He must have felt me move, for he looked down and caught my eye.

"Hey there, pretty Baby."

"Hi, North Star."

"How are you feeling," he asked me, his tone softer than I had ever heard it before.

"I'm good, but I really need to explain somethings to you guys. Somethings I should have told you all earlier. I'm so sorry for worrying you guys."

"Sang Baby, all that I care about is that you are safe and healthy. That's all that matters to me, to all of us."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a hug that I felt both of us needed.

He tightened his hold on me and stood up.

"Come on, Sang Baby. Let's got down to the living room. The others will want to see for themselves that you are fine and your bedroom just isn't big enough for everyone all at once."

North started to head toward the door, showing no difficulties with carring me. It felt nice to be held, safe and warm in his embrace, but I didn't feel that it was necessary to carry me around.

"North Star, I can walk just fine now."

He looked down at me, pausing just past the doorway of my bedroom.

"Hush, Sang Baby."

We continued to make our way into the living room, where all the others were gathered. Kota, Victor, and Dr Sean sat on the couch. Mr Blackbourne and Nathan sat in a couple of chairs, while Gabriel and Luke sat in the floor.

Silas was leaning against the wall and he was the first one to notice us standing there.

"Aggele Mou, you're up. How are you feeling? Are you ok? What happened," he asked me, quickly walking towards us and stopping in front of me.

As he spoke, the others had jumped up, coming over to us too.

Silas reached a hand out, gently touching my cheek. I leaned into his touch, not quite sure why, but I had an overwhelming need to be comforted by him, by all of them, and to comfort them in return.

Before I could answer him, Mr Blackbourne's voice rang out.

"Everyone, please take a seat. Miss Sorenson doesn't need to be overwhelmed with all of you boys so soon. Let's sit back down and give her some space."

Everyone sat back in their spots, with North letting me down and joining Silas by the far wall. I looked around, trying to find a spot, when Dr Sean stood and walked to me.

"Miss Sang, join me, if you will," he said, as he gently grabbed my hand and led me to his spot. He sat down, tugging me in to his lap.

I was startled, looking around at the others to see their reactions, but they were just looking at me with questioning gazes, waiting for me to start talking.

Why would Dr Sean have me sit on his lap. I could have sat in the floor with Luke and Gabriel.

Then I thought about North carrying me down here and relaxed, settling back into Dr Sean's chest. I took a couple of minutes to gather my courage, before I started to talk.

"I'm fine, you guys, I promise. The break in really scared me, but I knew you guys would protect me. I'm really glad about the cameras now."

"Don't f*cking worry about the cameras, Trouble. You will never be alone again, especially at night. Cameras or not."