Chapter 56

Sorry for the slow updates. I'll post when I can!
Thanks for still liking the story! Thanks for all the comments and votes. :)

When North and I returned to the living room, it was empty. Before I could ask where everyone went, North's phone began to beep. He pulled it from his pocket to look at the message. He looked back up to me.

"Sorry, Sang Baby, but I've got to go. The others had to leave and Uncle needs my help at the dinner. I'll talk to you later, ok?"

He was out the door before I could respond. The house seemed extremely quiet now with everyone gone. I locked the door and set the alarm before heading back upstairs to my room.

Might as well get caught up on some reading. Plus I've got to finish that English paper.

I ended up spending the whole day reading, completely forgetting about the English paper until later that evening.

My eyes kept drifting to my phone as I was trying to write the paper. I had received no messages or calls from the guys all day, which was not usual. I should have had at least one message, especially with what happened yesterday and this morning. I shrugged it off and went back to my paper, determined to ignore the phone.

After finally finishing the paper, I decided to take a bath. As I was relaxing, I thought about what had happened yesterday.

Ok, so Victor had felt the same, or had had a similar feeling, as I had to the bite. Would all the guys have the same reaction? Oh my goodness, what if  the feelings intensified?

I felt my face heat up, extremely embarrassed thinking about things becoming more intimate with the guys.

Oh my goodness, I will have to bite each one eventually. Even Mr Blackbourne. What if I developed feelings for them? Or them for me?

Of course any feelings that they felt towards me would be because of the bite.

I frowned at the last thought.

Ok, enough of that now. I am going to start thinking positive thoughts from now on. Take it one day at a time. I might have crushes on the guys, but I can deal with that on my own. I'll just have to hide my reaction to the biting.

I slapped my forehead at the last thought, already knowing I wouldn't get away with hiding anything from them. I hadn't been able to so far and didn't think I could start now.

Thoughts of North entered my mind and I gave a slight laugh.

I would never be able to hide anything from him. Sometimes he seems to know me better than I know myself.

I sighed as I pulled the plug and stood up, wrapping a towel around me as I stepped from the tub. As I went to wrap my hair up in another towel, the house phone started ringing. I raced towards my room, where I had last had it, and picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Sang, I'm going to be coming home in a week or so, I've about got everything wrapped up here. How are you on blood? On food? How's school going? Keeping your grades up? Made any friends yet," my aunt Emily's voice came from the phone.

I was stunned for a second.

She was asking about school and my grades? Asking about friends? Since when did she care?

Sang, she's your aunt, don't be so harsh.

I realized the line was quiet and for a moment I thought she had hung up, but she spoke again.

"Sang, are you there?"

"Sorry, aunt Emily. I got lost in thought. School's alright, my grades are good. I'm good on food and blood, just had some delivered last Tuesday. I've made a few friends. They seem nice. So, you're coming home in a week or so?"

I quickly changed the subject, for some reason I didn't want to discuss the subject of the guys. I had a feeling she would not understand our friendship.

How could she? Sometimes I don't understand it.

"Yeah, just don't know when yet. I've got most of my things packed and ready. Just have to finish up here at work. Sang, listen," her voice went quiet and softer. "I know things have been hard lately and I feel bad about sending you down there without me, and trust me it wasn't an easy choice for me to make. I'm glad you're doing good. Your parents would be so proud of the independent woman you're turning into. I know I am."

I was too shocked to answer, taken about by what she had said.

Where is aunt Emily? Who are you?

Sang, stop it!

Emily's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Ok, I've got to go. I'll either call later on or I'll see you when I get there."

She hung up. I stood still for a few minutes, still in shock. She had never sounded like that, like she was proud of me. She had also never mentioned my parents in a long time, years in fact.

She was also coming home. I frowned at the thought.

How would my life change now with her finally coming home? The guys wouldn't be able to come over whenever they wanted to anymore. We wouldn't be able to still hang out like we had been.

I sighed. We had always hung out here. I had only ever been to Kota's and Nathan's houses since they lived close by. Even then, it didn't happen often. There was still school, though, so we'd still see each other there.

I sighed again as I sank down onto my bed.

I'll figure it out, somehow.

Sorry it's a short chapter. It's more like a filler chapter.
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote/comment! :)