Chapter 24

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

North's POV

Here I am attending this sh*t school, when I'd rather be anywhere else. The only thing that makes this assignment tolerable is the fact that Sang Baby attends too.

I growl as I intercept another f*cking note, before it reaches Sang Baby.

Only the second week of school and already guys were hitting on her. The way I see it, if they don't have the balls to say it to her face, they don't get to say it in a note.

Not to mention, some of these notes are too nasty for Sang Baby. Gabriel tried to tell me I shouldn't be taking her f*cking notes, something about rite of passage bullsh*t, but I could care less. If I thought for one minute that she would actually want to read them, I'd let her have them, but I know she wouldn't want to read that sh*t.

The sound of a throat clearing jolted me out of my thoughts.

We were sitting in World History, in a sh*t *ss trailer. The teacher, Mr f*cking Hades, can't seem to keep his eyes off of Sang. I swear, if I thought Sang Baby would let me, I'd knock him on his *ss.

As it was, I kept leaning to block as much of his sight of Sang as I could. Sang sat in the desk behind me, while Victor sat behind her. I happily took the desk in front of her in this class, since I was bigger than Victor, and Mr f*cking Hades had a harder time staring at her.

I know Sang thinks we're overreacting about him, but she doesn't seem to see what we all do. We see the way he watches her, the way he tries to touch her, or tries to enter her personal space every chance he gets.

It's part of the reason we're here in this sh*t school. To help students, like Sang, who can't help themselves. A week in, already we've had to break up a few fights. We sure as sh*t have our work cut out for us.

It might help with the boredom if the teachers would actually teach. Don't get me wrong, some are good teachers, but most, like Mr f*cking Hades, just have us read and take tests. Read a f*cking chapter, take a f*cking test. No wonder this sh*t school needed our help.

As I'm sitting here, bored out of my d*mn mind, I start thinking about Sang Baby. Which, I admit, I do a lot of lately.

I thought about the first time I'd seen her, a few weeks ago.

As I walked out of the kitchen, I saw Gabriel, Luke, and a gorgeous, blond haired girl frozen on the bottom stair steps. The girl was shorter than either boy, had curves in all the right places, and had long, blond hair.

The girl's green eyes were wide with fear.

Sh*t, that must be Sang. Way to make an impression, *ss. But, f*ck, seeing the bags of blood in the fridge wasn't a normal, every day occurrence.

I asked her about the blood, to which she gave an excuse. I studied her. I didn't know much about her, just a couple things that the others had told me. She seems to be alone here, but she doesn't look sick to me, so I don't think the blood is for her.

After introducing myself and shaking her hand, I apologized for scaring her.

Later, while we were hanging out and waiting on the pizza to arrive, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I'd never felt that way before. I'd been attracted to plenty of girls, even dated a few, but none had ever made me feel like she did.

I'd felt a certain attachment to her, which was weird as f*ck, since I'd just met her that day. If I was the sappy *ssed kind of guy, I would have said it was like she was what I had been missing in my life. Thank f*ck I'm not that guy though.

What I could say was that she brought out a protective side in me, that only my brothers ever had before. I'd just met the girl and already I wanted to slay all her dragons for her and keep her safe. Looking around at my brothers showed that she'd had the same effect on them.

When Gabe had cut himself, I have to say I was shocked as sh*t. A real live f*cking vampire?

The more I looked at her, though, and her sexy *ss fangs, the more my body reacted to her. To say I was turned on was an understatement.

For a second, all I could see was her sinking those f*cking sexy fangs into my neck.

At least now I knew why she had blood bags in her fridge.

The bell ringing broke me out of my thoughts. I stood up and turned back to Sang, grabbing her bag. I put it over my shoulder, along with mine.

Victor lead the way out of the class room, with Sang in the middle of us. We slowly made our way outside to the courtyard for lunch.

I wanted to try to write from one of the boys pov. What do you guys think of it?
Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)