Chapter 50

Thanks for all the comments and votes!

I slowly brought Victor's wrist closer to my mouth. Once my fangs scraped along his skin, I felt a shiver go through him. I almost stopped, but the need was too great.

The need to finally know what it would be like to sink my fangs into flesh and, in the back of my mind, the need to taste his blood straight from the source instead of from a cup.

Not really knowing what I was doing and not wanting to give either of us time to change our minds, I quickly sank my fangs into his skin. Instantly, his blood flowed onto my tongue.

The taste was pure ambrosia, nothing like I had ever tasted before, not even from the bags they had donated. I closed my mouth around the area, not wanting any blood to escape.

My grip on his arm tightened and a little growl left my throat before I even knew it was there.

I tried to take shallow pulls, not wanting to take to much. With each pull, a strange sensation seemed to run through me. It ran through my entire body, before it seemed to gather together and settle into my most private of areas. 

After taking sex ed last year, I kind of knew what I was feeling. Atleast, I thought I did.

If this is what the girls had called "pleasure", I now understand what the fuss was all about.

The sensation seemed to be building, to what end, that I didn't know. It quickly  became almost too overwelming. It was welcomed almost as much as I was scared of it.

While I was feeding, I realized that Victor hadn't shouted out in pain or even pulled away, but he had stiffened up. I glanced up at him, finding him watching me with a look on his face that I had never seen before. He eyes burned an even bigger, brighter inferno than before.

As I took another pull, I moaned at the taste. I never wanted to give it up, but in the back of my mind, I knew that I had to be careful not to take too much.

At that reminder, my body seemed to snap out of what ever was going on with it, and I could focus more. The sensation was still there, just muted somewhat.

After a few more minutes, I withdrew my fangs and licked at the marks. I lifted my mouth from his wrist, surprised to see that the puncture wounds were completely closed. There was only a smudge of blood around the area and I quickly licked that up.

I paused as I realized what I had done. I quickly released his arm and sat back, looking straight ahead. I was too embarrassed to look at him.

Why had I licked him like that, after I had already closed the puncture marks? Holy cow, how did I close them?

His blood. How would I ever go back to drinking blood from a cup now?

Was that really pleasure that I felt from feeding from him? Had he felt something similar or totally different?

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"Sang," his voice was deep, deeper than I had ever heard it before. He cleared his throat.

"Princess, look at me."

When I wouldn't, he put a hand under my chin and tugged until my eyes met his.

"That was.....That was unbelievable. It was pure amazing. It didn't hurt at all. In fact, it was the complete opposite."

His blazing eyes had me mesmerized and I couldn't look away.

"Sang, Princess," he said, moving closer to me. He turned us both so that we were now facing each other. Before I knew it, he had cupped my face in his hands and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

I froze, as did Victor. He slowly pulled back, blushing.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over m-"

Before he could finish, I quickly leaned in and kissed him back.

Since Victor was my first kiss, my second kiss felt kind of weird until he took over. This time, he kissed me harder. I followed his lead after that.

Soon, we both had our arms wrapped around the other. I ran my fingers through his hair and could feel him doing the same to mine.

"Sang. Princess. We. Need. To. Stop."

As he spoke, he placed a kiss on my lips after each word.

"Ok," I replied, before kissing him again.

A throat cleared, causing us to jump away from each other.

I looked guiltily over towards the door way and there stood Kota and Nathan. Nathan was glaring at Victor, while Kota was simply staring at me, with a dazed look in his eyes.

"So this was what the emergency was, was it," Nathan shouted, causing me to jump at the loudness of his voice.

I looked at Victor, wondering why he would have red lined Kota if all had gone well.

Had he lied about it not hurting?

Nathan was here too? Why was he glaring at Victor like that? Was he mad at Victor? Why?

Victor caught my look and shook his head.

I glanced over to see his phone still sitting on the arm rest of the couch.

Ok, now I'm confused.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Everything is fine," Victor told them. He ran his fingers through his hair, hair that, just a couple of seconds ago, I had been running my own fingers through.

I blushed, realizing that Kota and Nathan had caught me and Victor making out.

Was that why Nathan was upset? Why hasn't Kota said anything yet?

"Nathan, relax. We just got carried away and I never should have let it happen," Victor said.

He shouldn't have kissed me? Did he regret kissing me?

I couldn't bare to look at any of them, nor could I leave my spot on the couch. I wasn't sure my legs could support me at the moment. It felt like my heart was breaking.

Over a few silly kisses? Kisses Victor regretted?

My chest hurt and I couldn't catch my breath. Suddenly Kota was in front of me.

"Take a deep breath with me, Sang. In, out. In, out. Good. Let's do a couple more deep breaths in and then out."

Following his directions, I finally caught my breath and my chest stopped hurting.

"I'm sorry," I said to the room, addressing all of them, all for different reasons.

"Nothing to be sorry for, Sang," Kota replied.

I looked up into his eyes, seeing nothing but kindness in them.

"Nathan and Victor just have a couple of things to work out between themselves and while they are doing that, you and I are going to finish this movie and then you are going to head to bed. That ok with you, Sweetie?"

He wasn't going to talk about what had just happened? That was it?

Victor got up, but turned to face me. "I'm sorry, Princess."

He walked out of the room, Nathan following behind him without a word to either of us. I heard the front door shut behind them.

"Don't worry, Sweetie. They will work it out and everything will be fine."

Ok, so first time trying to write a somewhat intimate moment, but I just don't know about it. Thoughts?

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)