Chapter 49

Thanks for all the comments and votes!

Shortly after Luke and Gabriel had left, Victor stopped by.

We were now enjoying a nice night at home, snuggled up on the couch. We were watching a romantic comedy, the name I couldn't remember, when Victor spoke up, breaking into my thoughts.

I had been thinking about what Gabriel and Luke had brought up earlier today. While I had been curious about it, I was also terrified.

What if I hurt them? What if they didn't like it? What if I liked it too much? What if I couldn't stop?

"Princess, what's wrong? You've been quieter than usual tonight. Are you feeling ok?"

"Sorry, Victor. I'm good. I was just lost in thought."

"Would you like to talk about it?"

I knew that if I told him what was on my mind and asked for his opinion, he would give me an honest answer. Thinking about it, I knew that all the boys would have.

After taking a deep breath, I pushed myself past my comfort zone and started to speak.

"I know that you guys willingly donate your blood once a week for me, for which I'm thankful for, but Luke and Gabriel brought up something earlier. To be honest, I had already thought about it a few times myself. I just didn't know how to ask or how you guys would react. I don't even really know how I feel about it."

I took another deep breath, after rushing out my words. I finally turned and looked at Victor, who was staring at me with a knowing look.

"They asked you if you wanted to bite them, didn't they? I'm sorry, Sang. I thought everyone agreed to wait until you brought it up first, but I should have known those two couldn't wait."

I gaped at him, speechless.

They had already talked about this? Without me? Does that mean they wanted to know what would happen too, the same as I did?

"I'm sorry they put you on the spot like that, Princess. They didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or feel embarrassed about it. They are just as curious as you are, as are the rest of us. Do you want to talk about it?"

Did I want to talk about it? Yes!

"Was this discussion with Mr Blackbourne and Dr Green as well?"

"Yes, everyone was present. It was agreed that no one was to pressure you or even bring it up unless you did first."

"Mr Blackbourne is ok with this? Dr Green too?"

I couldn't imagine Mr Blackbourne being ok with something like this. It was a big unknown factor and I knew he wouldn't let the boys do something dangerous. As for Dr Green, I figured that as a doctor, he wouldn't think it would be a good idea, just in case I took too much.

Maybe I'm over thinking this?

"Sang," he said, saying my name in a serious tone. "We all know the risks, have thought out every possible outcome. We came up with all kinds of scenarios where you could possibly need blood and have no way to get to one in time. We thought it might be better to know first hand how it would go, instead of in an emergency. Plus, some of us want to know what it would feel like when you bite us."

He said the last part with a blush. I blushed too, looking away. I wanted to know how it would feel to bite them, too. I also wondered how my bite would affect them.

Would it hurt? I didn't want to do it if it would hurt them. Even if I was near death, if it hurt them to be bit by me, I would rather die.

" What if it hurts," I asked, worry in my tone.

"Princess, something tells me that it won't hurt," Victor said, confidence in his tone.

"What makes you so sure," I asked.

"Just a feeling," he replied. He was silent for a couple of minutes before he spoke again. "If you want, you could bite me now. We could see how it would affect us both, then we would know. That way, it would put your mind at ease."

What!!!

"Would that be safe? What if I can't control myself? What if I take too much? What if it hurts and I can't stop?"

"Princess, take a breath. It will be fine, I promise. Here," he said, taking out his phone and taping on it. "I have it ready to red line Kota if I need to. He know's that I'm here. Kota's at home and he can be here in less than a minute."

I thought about it.

Ok, so if something went wrong, Kota would be there to stop me. Another plus, I'd finally get to see what it would be like.

A couple of weeks ago, Luke and Gabriel thought it would be fun to spend all day watching vampire movies ranging from horror to romance. I had been thinking about nothing but biting the guys ever since then. I've never thought about biting anyone else though, just the guys. I'd almost became obsessed with the thought.

I would even catch myself just watching the vein in their neck pulse with each heart beat and wanted nothing more than to bite into it.

Even now, I was doing it to Victor. Watching as the vein in his neck pulsed. The longer I looked, the more it seemed to speed up.

"Ok, if we do this, I going to bite you on the wrist. I think that would be the safest way to try and it would be easier for Kota if he needs to intervene."

Victor smiled. He actually smiled. He looked so happy about the idea of me biting him.

What in the world?

"We'll do it anyway that you are comfortable with, Princess. Whenever you're ready."

He held out his arm, his wrist turned up. I slowly reached out with my hands and gently took his arm. I pulled his arm towards me, leaning forward just a bit.

I looked up, into his eyes. They were a blazing inferno.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, Princess. See, I even have the phone ready."

He showed me the phone, which he had sat on the arm of the couch. His hand was next to it, ready just in case.

I looked up at him, one more time, just to make sure he really was fine with this. He gave me a confident smile. I leaned forward and opened my mouth.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)