Chapter 27

Thanks for all the comments and votes!

Ok, so I know that I should be paying more attention to the Geometry teacher, but I just kept thinking about Saturday, when Silas had asked me out.

I didn't know if the others knew he'd asked me out, but if they did know, no one had asked me about it.

I was part scared and part excited about the date.

I was scared because all that came to mind was that maybe, by saying yes to Silas, I was saying no to any of the others that wanted to date me. I was excited because I really liked Silas, but I also liked the other guys too. I was both excited and scared, just thinking about where we would go on our date and what we would do.

I didn't know much about dates and boyfriends. The little amount that I did know came from books and the few movies I had managed to see before meeting the guys.

I had read a book once, that had the main female dating two guys at the same time. She couldn't chose, so she dated both until she finally made a decision. Some how, I couldn't imagine the guys letting me date them all at the same time.

Maybe I can talk to Silas, let him know where I stood before he fully committed to this whole date idea.

North nudged me on my back, bringing me back into the present. Nathan sat in front of me, but was turned in his seat, sitting sideways in his chair. He had a stack of papers in his hand, holding them out to me. I apologized as I took the papers, grabbed the top one, then passed the rest to North, who sat behind me.

Nathan gave me a questioning look, but I just shrugged him off.

I wasn't going to talk to anyone but Silas about our date.

After the bell rang at the end of World History, North, Nathan, and I made our way out to the courtyard for lunch.

Surprisingly, we were the first ones there. As soon as I sat down next to Nathan, North turned to me. He was sitting across from me.

"What's up with you today, Sang Baby? In both classes we have together, you kept spacing out. Did you drink today? I know Kota said you had, but maybe you didn't,' North asked the last part accusingly.

"Since Kota physically saw me drink this morning, I think it's safe to say that, yeah, I have drank today. I'm fine, North Star. I've just got a lot on my mind right now."

"Everything ok, Peanut? You have been acting a little off today," Nathan added.

Before I could answer either guy, the others appeared.

They all sat around the table, with Silas claiming the spot on the other side of me. He gave me a quick wink and a smile. I blushed.

"Ok, what the h*ll happened between you two," North loudly asked the question. "Sang Baby has been distracted all day and Si looks like he does when he hits a home-run playing baseball."

I blushed as I felt all eyes on me, but it was Silas that spoke up.

"I asked Aggele Mou out on a date and she said yes."

For a second, it seemed like the whole world stopped moving. Then Gabriel's voice shouted.

"Oy! What the ever living f*cking h*ll, Silas! I was going to ask her out, you *sshole."

It seemed that Gabriel's voice had broke the temporary spell the others had been under.

"Oh, f*ck no, Si you *ss. If anyone is taking Sang Baby out on a date, it will be me."

"I was hoping to take Princess out on a date as well."

"Peanut can't date all of us at once."

"Cupcake, I call the next date, if you want to go out on a date with me too."

"Aggele Mou has already agreed to go out on her first date with me."

"Sweetie, are you sure you're ready for dating anyone?"

The guys all spoke at the same time and I just stared at them, wide eyed.

I couldn't quite get my mind wrapped around the fact that the guys, all except Kota, wanted to go on a date with me. I suddenly had an urge to flee and hide for the rest of my life. This must be a joke or something. But I knew the guys wouldn't be that cruel to me.

I turned to Silas. He was already studying me.

"Can I have a word with you, Silas," I asked him, while standing up.

He nodded his head and stood up too. I followed him, as he walked a few feet away and stopped, turning to face me. We were out of the way of the other students, but still visible to the guys.

"If you want to change your mind about the date, Aggele Mou, I'm warning you now, I won't give up on our date. I will keep bugging you until you give into my Greek charms."

I smiled up at him, giggling a little.

"No, Silas, I still want to go out with you. I just wanted to talk to you about a couple things, clear up a few things so I'm not so confused about them."

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)