Chapter 69

Thanks for all the comments and votes!

After assuring everyone that I was fine, Mr. Blackbourne showed us the videos of the whole event. Even after watching the scenes unfold, I still couldn't remember any of it. At the end of the videos the questions started.

"Just what the f*ck did he think was going to f*cking happen," North was the first to speak.

"The front office was all cleared out. After he reached it, no one was around to stop him," Mr. Blackbourne told him.

"What the f*ck does he want with Trouble?"

"That is still undiscovered at the moment, Mr. Coleman."

"How did he manage to evacuate the whole front office? How was he even able to drag her down the hall ways? Surely someone would have seen them," Kota said as the videos started up again. The first one was the one that showed Mr. Hades approaching me when I left the class room. I turned away, not wanting to watch it again.

Luke, who had pulled me up from Sean, had an arm wrapped around my waist. He tightened his hold. We had all sat down into chairs that Nathan had found before we started watching the videos. The guys had all surrounded me as Mr. Blackbourne began to show the videos. Luke was on my left, while Nathan was on my right with his arm draped around my neck. Silas was behind me, running his fingers through my hair. North sat on Silas's right, arms crossed and an angry expression on his face. Kota was on the other side of Silas, with his hand on my shoulder. He squeezed it every now and then. Gabriel and Victor were sitting at my feet, each one leaning against me. Sean was standing beside Mr. Blackbourne.

As I watched video after video of the attack, my stomach turned over. I hadn't realized just how close Mr. Hades had been, with being successful in his plan. I had to close my eyes at the part where I had hit him with the cup of blood and then again when he had been trying to gain access into the office. I shivered and Nathan pulled me towards him as much as he could. He could pull me only so far with Luke's tight hold around my waist.

"Wait," Victor spoke before he turned to focus on me, "why did you bring blood to school? You have never done that before and I know for a fact that you always drink before coming to school."

I'd been dreading this part. I knew that once they heard about what had happened with the blood, they would only worry more. I hated adding to that worry.

"When I poured the blood into my cup this morning, I knew right away that it wasn't one of yours. It smelled just like the other blood had," I told him and then looked over at Sean. "Is there anyway that one of us could have missed a bag?"

Kota spoke before Sean could. "Sweetie, Doc, Nathan, and I removed all the blood from the fridge after your episode once we realized just how well your body tolerated our blood. We didn't leave a single bag and the only ones that we place in the fridge comes directly from Mr. Blackbourne's house."

I looked at Mr. Blackbourne, who had turned his focus on me. I blushed but asked, "Why is all the blood at your house?"

"It was the safest place for them to be. None of the boys could get away with storing them at their house, not even Mr. Griffin. Dr. Green is almost never home and he could not get away with keeping them at the hospital. We also could not leave them all at your house, not when your aunt could arrive at any time."

I nodded, understanding. I was still confused though. "The bag looked just like the ones you guys give me. The same labels and everything. How could that happen?"

"Since no one can get into Mr. Blackbourne's house without him knowing, we have to assume that it was tampered with while it was at your house," Kota stated, looking over at me.

"Most likely," Sean agreed with him. He turned to me. "Is there anyway to get your aunt out of the house? We need to replace all of the bags that are in there. All of them could have been tampered with. I won't take any chances. I couldn't handle watching you go through that all over again."

I knew what he was talking about and I didn't want to go through that ever again either. "I think I can manage that. She said something about going out to eat after she picks me up from school today."

"Great," Luke said. "That should give us plenty of time to get in and get out."

"Like that would have f*cking mattered," Gabriel stated as he turned to look at Luke. "You could have just f*cking entered the house without her f*cking aunt being non the wiser."

"True," Luke replied.

"Gentlemen, back to the task at hand. With both Mr. Hades attempted kidnapping and the blood being tampered with, one of us needs to be with Miss Sorenson at all times. If there is no possible way to be within reach of her, then the cameras will be used to track her." He turned to me. "I'm sorry for not allowing you the privacy you need, but that is the only way for us to keep you safe."

I nodded to him. I understood and I really didn't mind them using the cameras to track me or even having one of them with me at all times. It would make me feel safer and after being around the guys so much anyways, with the exception of Sean and Mr. Blackbourne, it didn't feel like it was a new thing. "That's ok."

He looked around at the others. "We are not to intervene unless absolutely necessary. The longer we stay hidden from the aunt, the better it will be to keep Miss Sorenson safe. Kota will set up a schedule for who is staying with her and when. No one is to argue about the schedule, agreed?"

After everyone had agreed, Kota went to Sean's desk and grabbed a paper and pencil. He started writing.

"Miss Sorenson," Mr. Blackbourne spoke, taking my focus off of Kota. "I should have asked you first. Are you comfortable with one of us staying in your room with you at night?"

I thought it over, knowing that I needed to give it some thought and I knew that was what he expected me to do as well. "I'm fine with it, as long as none of you get caught. I don't want anyone to get into trouble because of me."

Gabriel swatted my leg. "I don't f*cking call you Trouble for nothing," he said while smirking at me.

*****

It was decided that Gabriel would be the first one to stay the night. He was to follow me until I got home and then he would make his way up to my room. Even with me looking for him as my aunt and I drove to the restaurant, I never caught sight of him.

While my aunt and I had been eating, I had received a text from Luke, letting me know that the bags had been switch out. I let out a huge sigh, which had prompted my aunt to question me about it. I partly lied to her by telling her that my day at school had been ruff and that I was just tired. After that, we left the restaurant and went straight home. I went up to my room as soon as I entered the house. Gabriel had already been there, waiting for me.

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)