Chapter 28

Thanks for the comments and votes.

"I will answer any questions that you may have, if I can, Aggele Mou. If I can not answer a question, then I'm sure one of the others can."

I just stood there, looking up at Silas, trying to think of where to start. After a few more minutes, with Silas quietly giving me time, I began.

"Ok, so I know you want to go on a date with me. Does any of the other guys want to go on a date with me? Like a real date, not a 'fake' date?"

I knew the guys wouldn't do that to me, but I had to ask. It's not every day that a girl finds out that multiple guys want to date her. At least, it wasn't the norm for me.

"I can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure by now that you know at least some of them do. And no one wants to go on a 'fake' date with you, Aggele Mou. They want to go on real dates."

"Silas, you know I'm new to this whole 'dating' thing. From what I've read and seen in movies, girls usually only date more than one guy if she's trying to find the 'right one'."

He nodded his head, agreeing with me. I blushed as I said the next part.

"I want to know your thoughts on dating multiple people at once."

He grinned down at me and took hold of one of my hands.

"Aggele Mou, are you saying you want to date other people already?"

This time, I blushed in shame. When he put it that way, it sounded bad.

How did other people choose between multiple people? What if I make the wrong choice and pass up the right one? How can it be a bad thing if all the guys felt right to me?

Earlier, I was thinking about how much I liked each guy, that I couldn't choose just one. I liked them all the same, and even felt an attraction to Mr Blackbourne and Dr Sean. It seemed like something was pulling me towards the guys. I hadn't known them for very long and already I couldn't imagine my life without them in it.

How could I even be in a relationship, when I couldn't even figure out which guy to date?

I might be lacking in the dating department, but even I knew dating often led to relationships.

"I was just teasing, Sang. I didn't mean to upset you," he said, breaking into my train of thoughts.

He wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me into him. I felt him lift his other arm up, moving it around, then dropped it back down by his side. I figured he was letting the others know that everything was fine, that I just needed a hug at the moment.

"If you wanted to date other guys, as long as those guys were the others, I would be fine with it. Only if it was what you really wanted and only with the other guys, not any other ones. I will only be dating you, no one else.

"Aggele Mou, I only want to see you happy. If that means that you are dating the others at the same time as me, then so be it. Something tells me the others will feel the same."

The bell rang before I could form the words to respond.

Later that day, after Kota had dropped me off at home, I found myself laying down on my bed. I was staring up at the ceiling, lost in thought.

After Biology, which I shared with Silas, I didn't get a chance to see him again. In class, we were reading and didn't get a chance to talk.

I kept remembering him saying he was ok with me dating the others too.

Why would he be ok with that? Was this something they've done before? Was this even a good idea?

No matter what my heart said, my mind said a different thing. My heart told me I could easily fall for all the guys and everything would work out. My mind told me it wouldn't work and no one would go for it.

Which one should I listen to?

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)