Chapter 47

Thanks for all the comments and votes! Also, so sorry it has taken me so long to update. Busy life at the moment. Thanks again everyone for sticking with me and my story! Hope you guys are still enjoying it!

After getting permission to enter the room, I followed North into Mr Blackbourne's office, with Luke shutting the door behind us.

The only person in the room was Mr Blackbourne, who was sitting at his desk filling out paperwork. He paused to look up at us, his gaze stopping on me.

"Miss Sorenson, is everything ok?"

"I'm fine," I replied.

North snorted.

"She was f*cking pushed, just now, out in the hallway. Mr f*cking Hades was there and he tried to get her to go with him to see the nurse to get checked out."

"She fell pretty hard," Luke added.

Mr Blackbourne looked back and forth between Luke and North for a few minutes, before turning back to address me.

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No, I'm not. It was just an accident. No harm done."

I was telling the truth. Although my wrist and my hip had hurt a little when I had first stood up, by the time we had gotten to the office I didn't even ache anywhere.

"Dr Green will be in any second now. Would you allow him to check you over? I do believe he was going to, anyways, after the incident over the weekend," Mr Blackbourne added.

Before I could answer him, there was a knock on the door before it opened. Dr Sean walked into the room, pausing for a second at seeing us, before he shut the door and walked over to his desk. He sat down in his chair before spinning it to face our direction.

"Ok, this makes things a lot easier. Did you read my mind, Miss Sang? I was just about to call to have you come down here."

"Good morning, Dr Sean. Long night," I asked him. He looked pretty tired this morning. I figured he'd had a late shift last night.

"Nothing some time with you and some apple pie won't cure," he replied, giving me a bright smile and a wink. "Now, with your permission, I'd like to examine you. Just to be sure no lasting damage has occurred."

At my nod, Mr Blackbourne sent the boys out to wait in the hallway. The examine was over quickly. While Dr Green was doing the examine, I didn't see any bruising from my fall. It felt totally fine.

During the examine, I answered questions from Dr Green.

"Nothing ached or hurt in my body. I'm not tired. I'm fine, Dr Green, promise."

"Can't be too careful, buttercup," he replied, after settling back into his chair.

"How are you handling the boys' blood," Mr Blackbourne asked, speaking for the first time since the examine started.

"So far, so good. I've been able to keep it down and I feel fine after drinking it."

"Mr Lee has informed me that you haven't been eating much," he replied.

"I just haven't been that hungry, I guess."

"Do you feel as though the blood you drink is still enough or are you still thirsty after drinking it," he asked next.

"I feel completely full after drinking the cup. I just don't feel the same need for regular food as I did before."

"If anything changes at all, either with the drinking or the eating, you are to inform Mr Lee or myself immediately, understood?"

"Yes," I replied, taken aback by the request. Dr Green must have seen something in my expression, for he spoke up.

"We haven't had much luck with finding information about your situation, so every little detail we can learn is important."

I nodded in understanding.

"I will let you know if anything changes."

Mr Blackbourne gave his millimeter smile before turning back to his desk.

"That will be all, Miss Sorenson. Please have the boys take you back to class," Mr Blackbourne said, dismissing me.

"Goodbye, Mr Blackbourne, Dr Green," I replied, before turning and opening the door. I walked out and shut the door behind me. I spotted Luke and North leaning on either side of the door frame.

Luke had a little happy smile on his face, while North was scowling over at him.

"Everything ok," I asked, looking up at North.

He instantly lost the scowl and shrugged. "Everything's fine, Sang Baby. Just Luke being Luke."

"How did it go in there," Luke asked me, as he came over to me and put an arm around my neck. He pulled me into his side.

"Clean bill of health," I replied.

"What about when you were pushed earlier? Any bruising or scrapes? Are you hurting anywhere," North asked, throwing question after question at me.

"No bruising or scrapes. I don't hurt anywhere, North. I'm fine, I promise. I'm just embarrassed that everyone saw it happen."

His face softened as he looked down at me. He reached out and tucked a piece of hair back behind my ear, his finger tips brushing the skin on my cheek.

A slight shudder ran through me. It still amazed me that a single touch from any of these guys could cause such a reaction from me. Then again, after the last six years of little to no physical contact with another person, it shouldn't have. North spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Come on, Sang Baby. Time to get to class."

He turned and headed down the hallway. Luke gently tugged me until we were walking side by side, his arm still around my neck. We slowed down, falling back a few steps from North.

Luke leaned closer and whispered into my ear. "Hey Cupcake, I have a very important question to ask you. I-"

"Shut up, Luke. We need to hurry or Kota will give us hours for making Sang Baby late for her next class," North interrupted, as he turned and glared at Luke.

"Ok, ok. Come on, Cupcake. Let's get you to class."

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! :)