Chapter 45

Thanks for the comments and votes!

I woke in a panic. As I looked around the room, recognizing my bedroom, I started to calm down.

How did I end up here?

I laid there, trying to remember what had happened. I remembered sitting at the kitchen chair and Mr Blackbourne handing me the cup of blood, but after that everything was blank.

At least I'm no longer in pain, so I must have drank before I fell asleep.

I covered my face, as a thought hit me. I had fallen asleep in front of Mr Blackbourne. I didn't know how I could face him again. I could feel my face turn bright red as embarrassment ran through me.

How embarrassing it was to fall asleep in the presence of Mr Blackbourne. Of all the guys to fall asleep in front of.

I was broken out of my thoughts by loud yelling.

Sounds like it's coming from the living room.

I looked for my phone on the night stand, but couldn't find it.

Probably just some of the boys anyway.

I slowly sat up and waited for the room to stop spinning before standing up. I made my way out of my room and down the stairs. I slowed at I made my way to the living room.

If it's not the boys, best not to let someone know that I was up.

As I paused just out of sight of the living room door, North's voice shouted out.

Well that answered the question of who was yelling.

"Like f*cking h*ll am I going to allow that f*cking b*tch to give Sang Baby poisoned blood. Not f*cking happening!"

What was going on? Was he talking about my aunt? Why would he think my aunt was giving me poisoned blood?

"Mr Taylor Jr, calm down. As I said, we don't know yet that it is poisoned. Until we know for sure, either way, we can give her our blood if everyone is agreeable."

"Everyone is f*cking agreeable," I heard Gabriel's voice cut in.

Give me their blood? What in the world is going on?

"Mr Coleman, you can't speak for everyone. Everyone here get's a choice," Mr Blackbourne's stern voice caused a shiver to run down my spine.

Deciding that I had heard enough, I walked into the living room.

All the guys were there. Everyone turned to look in my direction and just froze, staring at me. I felt my face redden again.

"Umm, hh-ii," I stuttered, taken aback from all the attention that was now focused on me.

The sound of my voice seemed to snap them out of their frozen state. They rushed towards me, all of them, taking me by surprise.

Multiple hands touched my arms and my back, some even ran along my face. All touches were gentle, as if afraid that they would hurt me. Multiple voices rang out at the same time, breaking into the silence.

"Princess, are you alright?"

"D*mn it, Sang Baby. You shouldn't be up yet."

"Peanut, are you ok?"

"Sang, Sweetie, how are you feeling?"

"Aggele Mou, do you need anything?"

"F*ck, Trouble. I was f*cking worried about you. Don't f*cking do that ever again."

"Cupcake?"

What was going on?

Another voice rang out before I could answer any of their questions.

"Miss Sang," Dr Sean's face appeared in front of me. He reached out for my hand, wrapping it up in one of his. He tugged on my arm gently, until he had me seated on the couch. He sat down next to me, still holding my hand in his. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine. What's going on? Did something happen?"

"Miss Sorenson, do you remember anything about this afternoon," Mr Blackbourne asked, as he came into my view.

I felt Dr Sean put a couple of fingers on the pulse point on my wrist. He seemed to be checking my pulse and I wondered why he would be doing that.

"I remember drinking and then I guess I fell asleep," I replied absently, still watching Dr Sean, who now seemed to be looking me over closely.

Was he looking for something? What in the world is going on?

"Miss Sorenson," Mr Blackbourne said, as I felt fingers touch gently under my chin and he turned my face until I was looking into his steel gray eyes. "I don't mean to alarm you, but you did not merely fall asleep this afternoon. After drinking the blood, your body seemed to have a very bad reaction to it."

As Mr Blackbourne continued to tell me about what had happened, including the guys all giving me blood and their suspicions about my aunt, I felt myself growing paler by the second.

When he was finished, I felt my body sway. An arm reached out and wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me into a body. I realized that, at some point, Kota had sat down on the other side of me and had wrapped me up in a hug and was gently swaying side to side.

"Don't worry, Sang. I've got you."

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)