Chapter 52

Thanks for all the comments and votes! Sorry for not updating in a while! Life is busy at the moment, but I'll update when I can!

I remembered this one time when I was six, I had asked my mother why I was so different from other people and them from me. I had wanted to know what made me the way that I was.

She had given me a sad little smile and had cupped my cheek with her palm, before saying, "Sweet baby girl, you are a very special little girl. You were born to be different, but that difference is what makes you so special."

She had then given me a hug, pulling me tight into her body, before telling me, "One day, you will become a very special woman. The things that make you different from everyone now, won't even matter then."

She had then handed me a freshly baked cookie and I had soon forgotten all about my other questions.

I didn't often think of my parents, but when I did, it was clear as day in my mind. Even now, I could smell the perfume that she had worn and the yummy smells of the cookies she had let me eat that afternoon.

I could still remember the sad look that was in her eyes, along with the sad smile she had gave me.

I missed my parents, especially my mother, most at times like this, when I needed their comfort and support.

I glanced at the clock, which now read 4 o'clock in the morning. I was still stunned that I was even awake, let alone sitting up against my head board.

I contemplated texting one of the guys, or all of them, had even had the phone in my hands and the message text open, but found that I just couldn't send a message.

I didn't want to worry them, but at the same time I didn't want to be alone.

The problem was solved when my phone rang, causing me to jump. I quickly picked up the phone, which had be in my hand, and stared at the screen.

North was calling.

"Hello?"

"SANG BABY, WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON???"

"North, I-"

"WHAT THE F*CKING H*LL IS GOING ON? ARE YOU HURT? ARE YOU IN PAIN?"

"No, North, I'm f-"

"LIKE H*LL. D*MN IT LUKE, GIVE THAT BACK!"

North's voice had grown distant and I could hear what sounded like fighting over the phone.

"Cupcake, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Luke. How did you guys kn-" I started, before I cut myself off.

Right, the cameras....Which were only to be used in an emergency...

"LUKE, GIVE ME BACK THE D*MN PHONE!"

"No. You didn't even giving her time to answer you, all you did was yell into the phone. This way I can find out what's going on. You just concentrate on the road," Luke's voice came over the line, sounding distant, as if his mouth was no longer close to the phone.

I bit my lip, worried that they might get into an accident, especially if they had just been fighting over the phone.

"Sang, you there," Luke asked worriedly.

"I'm here. I'm fine. I don't know what's going on. I haven't got a clue as to how or why I'm even able to move right now."

"Sit tight, ok. We're on our way to you. It won't take us long to get there. Are you hurt or in any p-" Luke's voice cut out as my phone beeped into my ear, letting me know that I had just gotten a text message.

"Sang? Sang?!"

"Sorry, Luke. I didn't catch that last part."

"I asked if you were in any pain or hurt."

"No, to either one. I'll explain more when you guys get here."

Another beep sounded, followed by more. One right after the other, it sounded like.

"Luke, I have to go. Someone's been texting me and I need to check to see who it is. I'll see you guys soon. Tell North I said to drive carefully."

"I will, Cupcake. See you soon."

I heard him say something to North before the phone cut off.

I glanced at the screen, seeing multiple messages, one from each of the guys. From all, except Luke and North.

Silas: Are you ok? What's going on?

Victor: Princess, what's going on? Are you hurt?

Gabriel: What the h*ll, Trouble? You're awake and sitting up? Are you ok?

Nathan: Peanut, are you ok?

Kota: Sang, are you hurt? In pain? In trouble? Is everything ok?

Dr Sean: Sang, how are you feeling? How's your heart rate? Are you feeling sick or hot? Are you hungry? Are you tired or exhausted? Feeling full of energy?

Mr Blackbourne: Perhaps everyone should pause to give Miss Sorenson a chance to answer your questions. Miss Sorenson, if you will.

It was then that I realized it was a group text.

No wonder it looked different.

I had never been in a group text before and I hadn't even realized everyone's text had all been on the same message page.

Sang: I'm fine, everyone. I don't know what's going on or why. I'm not hurt or in any pain. I'm not in trouble, I don't think. Dr Sean, my heart is beating at it's normal rate, I'm not feeling sick nor am I hot, I'm not overly hungry, and I'm not tired, exhausted, or full of energy. I'm just confused.

A second later, a new message popped up.

Mr Blackbourne: Everyone is to report to Miss Sorenson's house. Mr Lee, Mr Griffin, you two are to get there right away. Everyone else, arrive when you can, safely.

I was about to text, to let them know that Luke and North were already on their way and that everyone didn't have to come, when I heard the front door open.

"Sang, come on down," Kota's voice came from downstairs.

I jumped from the bed and raced into the hallway. Standing at the bottom of the stairs was Kota, with Nathan standing in front of the front door.

Kota gave me a smile, while Nathan avoided eye contact with me.

"Hey, Sweetie. Why don't we go into the living room while we wait for the others to arrive."

I nodded, before walking down the stairs and into the living room. I took a spot on the couch, in the middle, and Kota sat beside me. I noticed Nathan leaning against the wall, almost directly across from us.

Was he still mad at me? But why?

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)