Chapter 26

Thanks for the comments and votes.

"Aggele Mou, are you ready," Silas asked me as I sat down on the couch.

We were enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon, just the two of us. We had decided to watch a movie.

He put in one of his favorite movies, Major League, since I had never seen it.

He walked over and sat down by me. His leg was touching mine.

Since I was in the corner, I couldn't move to give him more space, but I did pull my legs up and tucked them under me. It gave him a little more leg room.

Half way through the movie, I was too busy trying not to look at Silas to pay attention to the movie.

Five minutes into the movie, Silas had put his arm on the back of the couch, behind my head. Ten minutes into it, his arm had moved to the back of my neck, around my shoulders. By now, he'd pulled me until I was pressed up against him. His arm was still around me and he had his other hand on my knee. We were officially cuddling on the couch.

"Everything ok, Aggele Mou," he asked me, pulling me closer.

While we'd been cuddling, I had started to fidget. I was trying to find a more comfortable position, since I had never cuddled with a guy before, but I was also unnerved by Silas himself.

I knew he was a gentle giant. He had proved it time and again, since I'd met him.

What did make me nervous was the fact that he was holding me so close. Yes, the guys occasionally held my hand or hugged me, but never before had one of the guys, or any guy, held me so close to his entire body.

"Aggele Mou, is this not ok? I'm sorry,' he said, as he started to pull away from me.

"No, Silas, its fine. I'm just trying to find a comfortable position. I'm sorry for disturbing you during your movie.'

"It's not a problem, Sang. Here, this might be better," he said, as he gently pulled on my knees until my legs were in his lap, with my back pressed into the arm of the couch.

Ok, I thought, this was better. Except now all I could focus on was one of his hands rubbing my feet, while his other hand rested on one of my knees, drawing small circles on my knee with his finger tips.

I let out a sigh, trying to tune out what Silas was doing to focus on the rest of the movie. Needless to say, I couldn't tell you one thing about the movie, besides what Silas had told me before we watched it.

After it was over, Silas turned and looked a me. I watched his face, seeing hesitation then determination cross it. He took a deep breath.

'Aggele Mou, I know we haven't known each other long, but I was hoping you would do me the honor of going on a date with me."

I'm ashamed to say that I just sat there, gaping at him.

Did he seriously just ask me out? Me, plain jane Sang?

He must have taken my silence as a no, because he added, "It's alright, Sang. I understand if you don't want to go out with me. I just thought we could give this thing between us a try. If I'm going too fast, I'm sorry. It's the Greek in me."

He gave me a hesitant smile, which looked odd on my gentle giant. He always seemed so full of confidence around me. He started to move my legs off his lap, when I jerked back into the moment. I quickly grabbed his hands with mine.

"I'd love to go out on a date with you, Silas. I'm sorry, I was just a little taken aback by you asking. I mean, that was the first time I've ever even been asked out on a date,' I told him, looking down at our hands. I felt myself blushing.

He put his hand under my chin, lifting my face so that I could look him in the eye. He gave me a big smile.

"Aggele Mou, I was hoping that I had asked you out before the others could. I'll see when we can go on this date and let you know the details."

All I could focus on was Silas saying that he had hoped that he was the first one out of the guys to ask me out on a date.

Did that mean that one or more guys wanted to date me too?

It was almost too much to handle.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)